Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That's unnatural. Character like Herm, who is very smart, can't possible be this attractive.
But it's just a game, hm...
Being attractive and being smart aren't mutually exclusive. But yeah, it's just a game and the point of a game is for it to be fun for the player, and since it's an adult game it makes sense for the girls to be hot. No one wants to play an adult game with ugly women.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hello and welcome to our weekly DevBlog!
We hope you don't mind dark humour because here's today's joke:
One wizard once bragged:
"I once killed six zombies and nine vampires."
And then he added:
"I still wonder why they were carrying bags of candy...."

Okay. We hope you had some giggles there. Now let's get back to DevUpdate. Here's what's been done this week:
  • First of all, we've finally polished version 1.1.1 to the point when it's ready for the release version. And here it is:
  • Then we've made 70 new beautiful renders with Samantha, Haley, Lily, Gabriella and Molly.
  • And retouched 65 of them to maximize magical presence.
  • We've also finished more than 15 locations and sprites for the open world in version 1.3.1.
  • Created 4 new animations for hot scenes in 1.2.1.
  • Finished Dakota's storyline for version 1.3.1.
As always, thank you so much for your interest! Check the latest version 1.1.1! We'd love to hear your feedback and ideas! And stay tuned for more news.

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

marcos49

Jan 11, 2021
Idk, maybe it's just me. But whether I have the sound slider all the way left or all the way right, the dragons don't care, and neither does the phone or the little jingles that accompany various animations.

If no one else has noticed, that's okay. I don't really care anymore. I'm done with this one. Not because of this issue, mind.
bit late but you're definitely not the only one - I have the same issue
it's either mute all or ear destroyer, there's no in-between regardless what I do with sound slider
music one seems to be working fine

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
is the bug where the game gets stuck when trying to contact the house founder thru the book fixed?

Go setting and activate the auto text (put the interval in 1 second), after passing the scene you can deactivate it and continue playing normal

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Dear witches and wizards, today we're happy to announce Lust Academy 1.1.1d!

Download links:
Windows \ Linux:

- - -

Mac:
- - -

Android (Could be unstable):
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another essential thing for those who never played Lust Academy Season 2:

We should notice - your season 1 progress won't be transferred automatically. To import your progress to the new season, use the save file transfer feature from the latest Lust Academy 0.7.1f release:

Or from the Steam version:

And yeah, that's it. Try out Lust Academy Season 2 v.1.1.1d, and let us know if you like it. Thank you for your time and support! More news to come, so stay in touch and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Bear in the Night team.

-----------------------------------------------------
Note: You will need 0.7.1f to import your saves. It is in the OP.

Last edited:

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Last time i played this game was 0.2.1 and kinda forgot about it,so to play ch.2 i need to dl ch.1 and then ch.2,right?
I guess ch.1 and ch.2 are standalones and i need to carry over the save from ch.1 to ch.2 ?

Edit- should have read the changelog first :
Season 2 v1.1.1d
- Save file transfer feature for those who played season 1 and don't want to lose the progress.

Last edited:

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Seems like we're gonna need the Season 1 v.0.71f, there's no transfer option in the Load Menu in the latest version uploaded here (0.7.1d)
Feel free to choose a new game for Season 2, the story continues.

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes