• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

assasin1598

Mar 5, 2021
Wow. Just the Prologue and it already has Plot Issues:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All this with a transfered Savefile from 0.7.1f

I really hope the Plot Issues will be fixed in later Versions, for People who start with imported Savefiles.

It is minor - but still annoying and slightly immersion breaking.

Anyway, good luck with the VN. I hope you find a way to take care of future oversights from now on. Maybe find a Betatester if possible.
dont mean to sound rude, but if you read previous dozen comments, you would know that A) youre not first to point it out B) Dev is well aware of this, it aint a bug its intended. C) he already changed the code for next update

Reactions: ILoveSucuk

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
It seems like i only manage to discover 2 pages of Gallery only. What am i missing? There is a third page.

Also, on the page 2, what scene is that on upper right? It seems like Naomi but i cant actually discover the scene. Help?

LS01.jpg

LS02.jpg

Last edited:

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
Try repeat the scene, where Naomi and MC was in the library !!!!
I have chosen all combinations, for both first (after taking photo) and second time (after night potion practice) in the library. Still cannot discover where it is.

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
dont mean to sound rude, but if you read previous dozen comments, you would know that A) youre not first to point it out B) Dev is well aware of this, it aint a bug its intended. C) he already changed the code for next update
You are right. Thanks. I missed that while quickly looking for an existing Report. It was already late over here - and knowing me, I would most likely forget to write about this for half a milennia. :)

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Do you mean the last save file from season 1 that I transferred to season 2 or the first save file from season 2 or both?

First and most important would be to mention if you are playing the VN mode or game (sandbox) mode?

Are you sure that you haven't touched your Tab key accidentally? It toggles on and off the skip/fast forward mode, as if you were holding the Ctrl key. Because it kind of sounds like you have.
Your Ctrl key isn's getting stuck by a chance?
Have you tried it more than once?

In case you played it in VN mode, was the save file you transferred from the very ending of the season 1, after the train left the station and you ended up on the character stats screen or some earlier point in the game?
Hello. So the save I'm talking about is the first save of the 2nd season. Let's say that I had no problem importing the save from the previous version (and indeed everything worked normally in the last update I played in the 2nd season).

The game mode is the Sandbox.

No I have tried closing and reopening the game several times and it always has the same problem.
The TAB was not pressed (in case I tried to press it again but nothing changes the writing and the images go very fast by themselves). it is as if I were constantly pressing CRTL but it is not so because if I press it, the word SKIPPING also appears .... while without pressing it the game goes very fast but without the word SKIPPING ...

When I imported season 1 I got a few pictures back from where I was left but nothing to worry about, then the game went on as normal.

Check your in game settings, like text speed
I checked and the settings are the same as those I have always used and that I use in other games i.e .:
"Auto-Forward Time": 0
"Text Speed": OFF (maximum).

I tried now that you told me to vary the values but it does not change, the only way would be to set the auto-forward to several seconds but it becomes deleterious to wait for the seconds to pass instead of clicking to go to the next message .... :(

LastWizard

Jul 15, 2022
Hi, I can't pass throught this scene, could someone give me a hand? Seems like a bug in the game.

It is blocked in the Scene of (I need to find a way to contact Leona.), you can't do anything more here, even go back, it's just frozen.
2.PNG

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Umm, I'm not sure what you mean.
You did it that way because the MC now has a sudden case of amnesia and forgets that he knows Dakota and also about the huge mushrooms? Or did you add a condition there that will fix MC's amnesia in the next update?

BTW, I did transfer my save file, as I mentioned already.
It's just that the Q_Samantha and also Q_Lily are zeroes in VN mode in the season 1 finale and to play back the correct branch of the script there you would need an additional condition to select the correct branch of script.

Well, I guess, we'll see what you did there to fix it.

Thanks!
I don't either. However, it appears prima facie, to be a coding and script error (based on the answer given). Not going into the latter, we know it's a mess. For the former, I seem to remember it being said that for those who did not transfer their saves, Season 2 would have started as a new stand-alone game. Plus, initially the devs were only going to allow Steam and Patreon players to transfer saves. (There was a bit of a reactive outcry as a result.) In that scenario, it makes sense that the MC would not have any knowledge of Dakota and both he and Sabrina would not have any knowledge of the mushroom forest. Then the devs released that 'f' version which allowed for save transfers. So those who did manage to transfer their saves should have had the continuity. IMO the code that everyone got was the original free one (where players were to start the game afresh in Season 2 hence the reason why there was no variable input in Season 1 and hence the reason why a coding fix needed now.

But then maybe I'm just spouting unmitigated balderdash. :rolleyes:

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

Lust Academy [v0.6.1d] + Scrappy's Mod

Download Apk: Mega, Google

Download Apk+Obb: Mega, Google

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hi, can you pls update the android port to the lastest version? Thanks!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear Wizards & Witches, welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
As always, let's start it with an existential question:
Who do you call if you need to clean your ocean hotel room clean?
The mer-maids.

Now you know. It's time to get back to business and talk about what's been done this week:
  • Finished 80 new renders with Samantha, Amelie, Gabriella and Lily.
  • Retouched 70 renders to infuse them with a magical touch!
  • Finished Amelie's storyline for Lust Academy 1.4.1
  • Finished new location for Amelie's storyline.
  • Finished planning the main storyline for Lust Academy 1.5.1
  • Finished Visual Novel mode for Lust Academy 1.3.1
  • Finished Vanessa's storyline for Lust Academy 1.4.1
That's it for now, but we've almost finished something we'd like to share with you guys, so stay in touch this week for more wonderful news about Lust Academy.
Thank you for your support and attention, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hello. So the save I'm talking about is the first save of the 2nd season. Let's say that I had no problem importing the save from the previous version (and indeed everything worked normally in the last update I played in the 2nd season).

The game mode is the Sandbox.

No I have tried closing and reopening the game several times and it always has the same problem.
The TAB was not pressed (in case I tried to press it again but nothing changes the writing and the images go very fast by themselves). it is as if I were constantly pressing CRTL but it is not so because if I press it, the word SKIPPING also appears .... while without pressing it the game goes very fast but without the word SKIPPING ...

When I imported season 1 I got a few pictures back from where I was left but nothing to worry about, then the game went on as normal.

I checked and the settings are the same as those I have always used and that I use in other games i.e .:
"Auto-Forward Time": 0
"Text Speed": OFF (maximum).

I tried now that you told me to vary the values but it does not change, the only way would be to set the auto-forward to several seconds but it becomes deleterious to wait for the seconds to pass instead of clicking to go to the next message .... :(
So....Bear in the Night have you a solution? Beacause i'm locked in the game and i cannot play! :(:(

Kirigaya77

Feb 17, 2019
So far I'm quite enjoying this game. But until this Season 2, there are some things that still bother me, such as:
1. Is Naomi really needed? Somehow I feel that Naomi's presence is not needed.
2. The storyline in Season 2 to the last version is too fast.
3. The story involving Ashley until she was taken to a magic school in my opinion is also a bit strange.
4. The death of the main character's father (I forget his name) is too strange and fast.
Sorry this is just my opinion. And sorry for my bad english.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
So....Bear in the Night have you a solution? Beacause i'm locked in the game and i cannot play! :(:(
Ultimately you could redownload the game and delete the lust academy folders in your /users/(profilename)/app data/renpy folder. I suppose its possible something is messed up with the persistent file, though I have never heard of such an error like this before. Either way a fresh install, including removing the persistent file from the above location should definitely solve it.

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes