draco0162

May 21, 2022
They did until they stopped, they are selling the game on Steam and on Patreon you get the current version for $10
i own season 1 on steam but they dont do updates there very often, my guess its only when they finish a season sadly

Wirrerr

Sep 29, 2018
i own season 1 on steam but they dont do updates there very often, my guess its only when they finish a season sadly
Yep, from what I can see the finished season 1 is available on Steam and season 2 is only for Patreons until it gets finished, than it should also be on Steam

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Yep, from what I can see the finished season 1 is available on Steam and season 2 is only for Patreons until it gets finished, than it should also be on Steam
Right, there is no reason to release unfinished game on steam. So as it will be done we also release Season 2 on steam

draco0162

May 21, 2022
Right, there is no reason to release unfinished game on steam. So as it will be done we also release Season 2 on steam
ah, you don't do beta content on Steam? also is what someone said earlier accurate that the updates wont be released here by you anymore? sorry new to your content i learned about the game on steam and loved season 1 so trying to find things out

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
ah, you don't do beta content on Steam? also is what someone said earlier accurate that the updates wont be released here by you anymore? sorry new to your content i learned about the game on steam and loved season 1 so trying to find things out
I could be wrong here, but I think once a game is on Steam the developer has to agree not to release the game anywhere else for free. I seem to have read something like that in some other thread.

Reactions: CircaAD

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I could be wrong here, but I think once a game is on Steam the developer has to agree not to release the game anywhere else for free. I seem to have read something like that in some other thread.
Yup, due to steam and itch release we can't make our game public anymore.
Maybe we will do it once for season 2 for some version, but can't be sure.

Crimson_Fox

Jul 10, 2020
I tried to join a $10 membership, but Patreon does not accept my card, and not doing PayPal either. Are you guys going to join Subscribe star?

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Lust Academy 1.3.1d
  • Two playable game modes: Sandbox with free roam and story-focused Visual Novel.
  • Over 550 new beautiful renders.
  • A thrilling story told through 14 different scenes.
  • An introduction to the new essential characters in the game.
  • 20 hot and juicy 60fps HD animations for your gallery.
  • 25 renders were updated for the prologue scenes.
  • Fixed animation with Selena in Xmas Story.
  • Added nurse Svetlana's profile to charinfo.
  • A bunch of grammatical errors and bugs fixed in all scenes.
  • Fixed minor bugs all across the game.

ChinPowa

Oct 29, 2017
Lust Academy 1.3.1d
  • Two playable game modes: Sandbox with free roam and story-focused Visual Novel.
  • Over 550 new beautiful renders.
  • A thrilling story told through 14 different scenes.
  • An introduction to the new essential characters in the game.
  • 20 hot and juicy 60fps HD animations for your gallery.
  • A bunch of grammatical errors and bugs fixed in all scenes.
  • Fixed minor bugs all across the game.
Lust-Academy-2-1.3.1d-pc.zip
Mac Please

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
When is the sequel coming out it's now
And please no season one and two
Or is this game dead already?

stOrM!

Sep 23, 2019
Mac Please
Well normally I would suggest to convert it yourself (which is really simple) because most of the time the MAC is forgotten in future releases of the games here. But there seems to be something wrong (or I'm missing something) with this version here.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive gui.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Users/blubb/Downloads/Games/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/Users/blubb/Downloads/Games/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "/Users/blubb/Downloads/Games/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "/Users/blubb/Downloads/Games/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 706, in load_appropriate_file
    raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive gui.rpyc.

Darwin-21.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Fri Aug  5 21:45:29 2022
Downloadi the Renpy SDK from here:
Then download the game (PC version) from the provided download link.

Start Renpy SDK press "create new project" continue , give a name, continue, continue, wait until it's done.
In the navigation section on the left select your project and the click on the right (under "open directory" base) a finder window will open pointing to the game folder of your project leave that open. Extract the pc version of the game you've downloaded. When done you'll find a game folder in it which you have to copy an then insert it to the game folder from your Renpy project.
Hit the launch project button inside the Renpy SDK window. The game should start.

Forget the exception that was my mistake, it's working fine after updating the Renpy SDK to the latest version!

Last edited:
Reactions: BrunoCampocampana
3.80 star(s) 156 Votes