Romazeo

May 2, 2021
For the love of god does the mc eventually man up or will he always be a passive little bitch? Constantly facepalming because we have no choices not to be autistic is really starting to get painful.
Obviously, he is not constantly passive. Sometimes he takes charge of situation without hesitations, sometimes be awkwardly unconfident (read: shy).
I think it can be explained that he feel which girls are more dominant (like that in swimming pool) and which are easily to be complimented.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

New Update! Take a look at Lust Academy season 2 v.1.3.1d!
Today we are happy to announce the delta version of 1.3.1 release. It is the latest and most refined edition of Lust Academy! Enjoy a clean, bug-free game both in Sandbox and Visual Novel mode.

Here's the whole list of content for Lust Academy season 2 v.1.3.1d:
  • Two playable game modes: Sandbox with free roam and story-focused Visual Novel.
  • Over 550 new beautiful renders.
  • A thrilling story told through 14 different scenes.
  • An introduction to the new essential characters in the game.
  • 20 hot and juicy 60fps HD animations for your gallery.
  • 25 renders were updated for the prologue scenes.
  • Fixed animation with Selena in Xmas Story.
  • Added nurse Svetlana's profile to charinfo.
  • A bunch of grammatical errors and bugs fixed in all scenes.
And if you've already played the beta version, here's the short list of changes made especially for the delta:
  • Fixed minor bugs all across the game.
So, here's the deal: Try Lust Academy v1.3.1d and give us your feedback. We'll make sure to take notes and make the game even better for further releases.

Thank you for your support and attention. We hope your gaming experience will be pleasing.

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all,

There appears to be some bugs in v1.3.1d (Sandbox)
The Samantha and Lily storylines may be a wee bit quirky (or I need to service my PC)

Looking at the calendar you will see that you need to speak to Sam in the morning (She is in the Bathroom)
However when I did this, the storyline did not progress ! (The first time I tried)
[After quitting and restarting the game Sam's storyline seems fine}

While speaking to Lily in the "Potion class" (old classroom 2) will progress her storyline to 50%,
It may RESET back down to 0% [ZERO] the next day !!
(Make a save before you speak to her, and if she reset, replay from save.)
It took me four goes , but got Lily to 100%
and she has not reset since.

NOTE: clean game, No mods or patches have been used,
PC version, download from Patreon page, GDrive,

Have informed Bear,

UPDATE: Have been informed by Bear that v1.3.1d has been fixed. :love:

Great work, Thanks (y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi
For any one who wants a Guide,
Here are copy of my Gameplay for "Season 2" (Including v 1.3.1d)

All Gallery images have been unlocked .
All Quests completed
(End of Gameplays Saves included)
NB.
These Gameplays are for the SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
i mean the developer also shares his game here, some days later.

Last time it was a week after official release on patreon. So i guess around 1.8. - 2.8. unless dev decides for me to eat my words.
Nah they stopped releasing the free version some time ago.

assasin1598

Mar 5, 2021
Nah they stopped releasing the free version some time ago.
I mean last time this post was updated was on 1.7.2022 (US 7.1.2022) with update 1.2.1 for season 2 and it was updated some 9 days after official release of said update, since this post is managed by the Dev. The ultimate question is.

Why doesnt he when his most recent is? im not trying to argue i just wanna see what you mean since nobody else can update this post.

Feb 21, 2022
For the developers:
In the tag and the dev notes you say there will be Gay content. So far the only M/M interaction has been a single kiss. Where on the current roadmap is adding more content? Given how few other male characters there are in game at present (and one of them being an immediate blood relation) will you add more characters at a later state? And will they only be introduced in following chapters or do you consider going back to released chapters?
I love the way you have a spotlight moment for new female characters. I wish you'd have those for the male characters too (except Arthur). I'd really like to support you on Patreon, but I am only going to do this if I know the content I'd like to see added was high enough on the agenda. Since it's impossible to contact you on patreon without being a Patron there I hope you'll keep in contact with the other fans like myself here.

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017

Unlocked

New Update! Take a look at Lust Academy season 2 v.1.3.1d!
Today we are happy to announce the delta version of 1.3.1 release. It is the latest and most refined edition of Lust Academy! Enjoy a clean, bug-free game both in Sandbox and Visual Novel mode.

Here's the whole list of content for Lust Academy season 2 v.1.3.1d:
  • Two playable game modes: Sandbox with free roam and story-focused Visual Novel.
  • Over 550 new beautiful renders.
  • A thrilling story told through 14 different scenes.
  • An introduction to the new essential characters in the game.
  • 20 hot and juicy 60fps HD animations for your gallery.
  • A bunch of grammatical errors and bugs fixed in all scenes.
And if you've already played the beta version, here's the short list of changes made especially for the delta:
  • Fixed minor bugs all across the game.
So, here's the deal: Try Lust Academy v1.3.1d and give us your feedback. We'll make sure to take notes and make the game even better for further releases.

Thank you for your support and attention. We hope your gaming experience will be pleasing.

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

You mean there is a sandbox mode in season 2? where is it? All i have seen is VN that just drags me by the nose instead of the great sandbox of season 1

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
For the developers:
In the tag and the dev notes you say there will be Gay content. So far the only M/M interaction has been a single kiss. Where on the current roadmap is adding more content? Given how few other male characters there are in game at present (and one of them being an immediate blood relation) will you add more characters at a later state? And will they only be introduced in following chapters or do you consider going back to released chapters?
I love the way you have a spotlight moment for new female characters. I wish you'd have those for the male characters too (except Arthur). I'd really like to support you on Patreon, but I am only going to do this if I know the content I'd like to see added was high enough on the agenda. Since it's impossible to contact you on patreon without being a Patron there I hope you'll keep in contact with the other fans like myself here.
Hey!
I think we will have some M\M content in Season 2

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
And it is up to you to decide if the following dad joke is the best or the worst you've ever heard:
How do witches write?
in cursive

So, was it good or bad? Tell us in the comments! But before that, take a look at the list of what's been done this week:
  • Another week - another release! This time we present you Lust Academy 1.3.1 delta! Here you can find more info:
  • Finished 75 new renders with Penny, Mina, Ahchi, Adele and Lily.
  • Retouched 60 renders to add a special magical touch.
  • Added 1 new 60fps full HD animation for Lily's night visits.
  • Finished planning Dakota's storyline for version 1.5.1.
  • Finished planning Gabriella's storyline for version 1.5.1.
  • Finished creating new locations for Samantha's storyline.
That's it for today! We hope you'll have a blast playing Lust Academy 1.3.1d! As always, thank you all for your support and attention. You are a truly wonderful community ❤

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

19 Likes

Feb 17, 2022
For the love of god does the mc eventually man up or will he always be a passive little bitch? Constantly facepalming because we have no choices not to be autistic is really starting to get painful. Also will he ever change clothes? View attachment 1945951
I know I'm still only on the first season but does this get any better in s2?
The answer is a resounding NO he does not.

In fact he enjoys being repeatedly emasculated by that insufferable succubus.

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.80 star(s) 156 Votes