Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
So...92% managed to lose the contest and miss dale at least once? I cant think of a single other reason to vote yes. But with such voters we end up getting money for points or other stuff that makes other content worthless. Winner visiting dale made sense, made points worthy and was a real reason to keep an eye on the other houses. Whatever comes now will be only a downgrade.

Unlocked

Yes, I like it more than in Season 1
4%

Yes, but make the house points useful :(
92%

No, there is no more challenges
4%
299 votes total

(My opinion; Goodbye to "Sandbox" now we have "VN" and "VN+")
Dont worry guys, we just collecting opinions. We understand that house points are useless now, and working on it

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So...92% managed to lose the contest and miss dale at least once? I cant think of a single other reason to vote yes. But with such voters we end up getting money for points or other stuff that makes other content worthless. Winner visiting dale made sense, made points worthy and was a real reason to keep an eye on the other houses. Whatever comes now will be only a downgrade.
Maybe it's because I haven't lost the competition once, but I don't see the point in changing the reward now. In fact, I'm not sure what reward would make more sense than going to Dale after winning.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Maybe it's because I haven't lost the competition once, but I don't see the point in changing the reward now. In fact, I'm not sure what reward would make more sense than going to Dale after winning.
hmm, make dale optional, it is 2nd season after all, but if you win you get luxury suite for free in hotel for the weekend. some new to make it interesting
and rest can pay for it

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
hmm, make dale optional, it is 2nd season after all, but if you win you get luxury suite for free in hotel for the weekend. some new to make it interesting
and rest can pay for it
It still seems more logical to me that the reward of winning is being able to go to Dale than paying for a luxury suite for all the members of the house that wins. However, being a game, sometimes logic isn't the best way to proceed, and it could well be a way to keep the interest in winning by allowing to go to Dale all weekends.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It still seems more logical to me that the reward of winning is being able to go to Dale than paying for a luxury suite for all the members of the house that wins. However, being a game, sometimes logic isn't the best way to proceed, and it could well be a way to keep the interest in winning by allowing to go to Dale all weekends.
ok you got point there, i didnt think of all other that would win with you :LOL:
well they could always add other things as rewards for winnings, maybe in future also other places who knows
all that makes little effect on me , i just cheese it , but since they say that points are useless, they are using some other ideas what to do with them
lol that would be funny (at least if you would have to explain your expenses), you go to strip club and instead of paying strippers and hookers you trade in house points, save some money since you aint getting much without cheesing

Last edited:

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
Well, I politely disagree with you:
a) Have the same prize for winning the contest over and over again is starting to become stale to me.
b) Drawbacks: You can't met with other people (like Dakota, Naomi) of others Houses in Dale ever.

Obviously, making collecting points is worth something is a need. I don't know maybe unique rewards from the headmaster or something else.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
and rest can pay for it
Dale optional? More mandatory. Aside from the open quests from part 1 there is now also our fake little sister...
The room is totally irrelevant, i always sleep automatically and leave after waking up, there is nothing to do in the room. Money would also be useless, we have a job and fishing. Extra spells/recipes would suck if only the winner could learn them, magical items would be nice later in the game, for now there is nothing we could use...for a single person maybe an item to rewind time, but then we reach the end of content on the day we get this thing and have again useless house points or a magical compass to explore the woods...but we talk about the whole house.
There is nothing in this game worth the points/winning the house contest except for visiting dale. There cant even be some compromise by unlocking other locations since the only locations on the map are not meant for large groups, be it the mushroom, the druid or one of the other small things.

Steppenwolf
a) Then the game would become stale to you since you are the whole week in the same academy with the same people and on weekends in dale...and lets be fair, you do the same things over and over to win the same price over and over ^^
b) Who cares? I see them every day, in dale are other girls to take care for ^^

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
ok you got point there, i didnt think of all other that would win with you :LOL:
well they could always add other things as rewards for winnings, maybe in future also other places who knows
all that makes little effect on me , i just cheese it , but since they say that points are useless, they are using some other ideas what to do with them
lol that would be funny (at least if you would have to explain your expenses), you go to strip club and instead of paying strippers and hookers you trade in house points, save some money since you aint getting much without cheesing
I guess it's not serious, but in my case it would be a wasted reward, since I don't do the scenes with the strippers and hookers.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Dale optional? More mandatory. Aside from the open quests from part 1 there is now also our fake little sister...
The room is totally irrelevant, i always sleep automatically and leave after waking up, there is nothing to do in the room. Money would also be useless, we have a job and fishing. Extra spells/recipes would suck if only the winner could learn them, magical items would be nice later in the game, for now there is nothing we could use...for a single person maybe an item to rewind time, but then we reach the end of content on the day we get this thing and have again useless house points or a magical compass to explore the woods...but we talk about the whole house.
There is nothing in this game worth the points/winning the house contest except for visiting dale. There cant even be some compromise by unlocking other locations since the only locations on the map are not meant for large groups, be it the mushroom, the druid or one of the other small things.

Steppenwolf
a) Then the game would become stale to you since you are the whole week in the same academy with the same people and on weekends in dale...and lets be fair, you do the same things over and over to win the same price over and over ^^
b) Who cares? I see them every day, in dale are other girls to take care for ^^
yes optional as going there or not, not grind related, maybe sometime in future there will be other locations to go beside dale in the weekend
example, when you got no quests there and it take you you dont get to say no, unless you cheese it
now some udpates had to skip few weeks to get to content which wasnt in dale, so i would be happy with simple wana go or not at weekend when you got nothing there to do

As a compromise, they should have just the two highest scoring houses go to The Dales for the week.
well i do them all for now, except gay , i dont do that

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, before s2 you just needed to stop gathering points if you dont want to dale...thats optional enough. I just dont see a single reason for free trips now. First dale was not in s2 and now even the losers can go there...
And everything else would be free to explore during the week if it gets unlocked since you can walk everywhere. But you need the ship to dale and its not big enough to transport the whole academy, therefor the contest makes sense.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yes, there was an I-patch awhile back. It made the girl who is your friend your sister.
well they could make step family at best since you meet your dad and learn about the fate of your mother, unless someone would cut that part out of game wouldnt fit
but i guess could make ashley and samantha sisters if someone would rewrote for them, that could work, tho for that someone would probably have to edit script with each update
in anyway i dont remember seeing it

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
As a compromise, they should have just the two highest scoring houses go to The Dales for the week.
I agree with you,
I think this would have been a far better system, not only would it allow us to meet people from other houses,
It would have increased the importance of the practice lessons (Both spells and potions) and duelling.
ie. If you wanted/needed to meet Dakota or Gabriella in Dale, not only would your house need to win,
but you would need to make sure that their house also won!
The only way to do this, is by duelling and robbing points of the other two houses,
and the higher the level of the duel, the more points they will lose.

ghostyknight

Aug 1, 2020
quick question, if i download the current season 2 download in the op, do I also need to get the season 1 download to start from the beginning? I'm asking because I noticed a size difference in the download files.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
quick question, if i download the current season 2 download in the op, do I also need to get the season 1 download to start from the beginning? I'm asking because I noticed a size difference in the download files.
yes you need both for whole game, if you havent played yet

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I finally started playing this after having downloaded S1 quite some time ago and.. the renders seem to be of low quality? I dowloaded from gofile with a file size of 1.7 gb but the quality is nothing compared to the screenshots here. Am I missing something? I am playing at QHD but none of the other AVNs I played which are not compressed seemed like this?

Attached screenshot for ref.

Reactions: Romazeo
3.80 star(s) 156 Votes