BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Still hoping that someone will answer our question.

Guys I got quick question, how much scenes do I lose if I choose Visual Novel over sandbox?
And is it even wort it to pick VN?
I'm not sure if many people will be able to answer you. Possibly except for those who have played both versions (and the Dev) I don't think anyone knows for sure.

I only play the sandbox version, so I have no idea what scenes are in the VN or what it's like.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

mazken

Jan 15, 2019
here you go guys, its my first time sharing, let me know if i do anything wrong

We know you're interested in details, so here's what's new in Lust Academy Season 2 v1.4.1 delta:

• Added VIP lounge in the Club from the first season.
  • Added 4 scenes with Lucy and Sadira to the Gallery.
  • Fixed a bug with Amelie's root in the Character info.
  • Fixed dialogues in old scenes.
  • And a few other minor bugfixes.
So now, the complete list of content for Lust Academy Season 2 v1.4.1 looks like this:

• An enticing story told through 38 new thrilling scenes.
  • Supported by 710 new beautiful renders!
  • Two playable modes: Sandbox and Visual Novel.
  • Additional 25 new top-notch renders for Instagram.
  • The town of Dale returns with new content!
  • 4 scenes in the VIP lounge in Dale.
  • Returning character from season 1!
  • Activities like: Massage & Chit-chat in the cafe.
  • Proofread and rewritten dialogues!
  • Fixed bugs!

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
here you go guys, its my first time sharing, let me know if i do anything wrong

Mega

We know you're interested in details, so here's what's new in Lust Academy Season 2 v1.4.1 delta:

• Added VIP lounge in the Club from the first season.
  • Fixed dialogues in old scenes.
  • And a few other minor bugfixes.
So now, the complete list of content for Lust Academy Season 2 v1.4.1 looks like this:

• An enticing story told through 38 new thrilling scenes.
  • Supported by 710 new beautiful renders!
  • Two playable modes: Sandbox and Visual Novel.
  • Additional 25 new top-notch renders for Instagram.
  • The town of Dale returns with new content!
  • 4 scenes in the VIP lounge in Dale.
  • Returning character from season 1!
  • Activities like: Massage & Chit-chat in the cafe.
  • Proofread and rewritten dialogues!
  • Fixed bugs!
Well thank you very very much, I really appreciate it!

I have a question, I'm still super early on with season 1, will this update anything in season 1?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What happened with the succubus girl? She wasn't my fav but she is not around anymore.

mazken

Jan 15, 2019
Well thank you very very much, I really appreciate it!

I have a question, I'm still super early on with season 1, will this update anything in season 1?
no, this is purely content for s2

What happened with the succubus girl? She wasn't my fav but she is not around anymore.
she had to go away during s1 and is not back for s2 yet, which is a big shame as she is my fav :(

Reactions: Ragnar

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I see "futa," which wasn't one of the tags in the first few update(s) of the game...and now I don't see "Gay," in the tag list, but I swear that was added at some point before.

Is my memory playing tricks on me, or did that tag disappear from the list?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

She has gone on a trip with another succubus, it isn't clear when she will return (although for me she may take as long as she wants, as if she doesn't return)

I see "futa," which wasn't one of the tags in the first few update(s) of the game...and now I don't see "Gay," in the tag list, but I swear that was added at some point before.

Is my memory playing tricks on me, or did that tag disappear from the list?
I think they're both still in the game, but since I have that content turned off, I'm also not sure how much there is.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
She has gone on a trip with another succubus, it isn't clear when she will return (although for me she may take as long as she wants, as if she doesn't return)

I think they're both still in the game, but since I have that content turned off, I'm also not sure how much there is.
Gotcha, thanks man. High five. Tags should probably be updated here though, since some folks absolutely lose their minds at the presence of certain types of content, and I'd feel bad if the devs got reviews complaining because a label was missing.

Mar 22, 2020
Ashley in Dale - how do you see her/speak to her?
It says visit her at "Dale-Ly apartments" well, I've been to the apartments, afternoon, evening, morning then afternoon again and no sign of Ashley?
I did see Ashley in the coffee shop in Dale on the afternoons, but couldn't speak to her, no interaction available.

JKTHEBOSS

Jun 18, 2022
Ashley in Dale - how do you see her/speak to her?
It says visit her at "Dale-Ly apartments" well, I've been to the apartments, afternoon, evening, morning then afternoon again and no sign of Ashley?
I did see Ashley in the coffee shop in Dale on the afternoons, but couldn't speak to her, no interaction available.
For that you should speak to samantha about ashley in weekdays and then you should see the receptionist in the hotel in dale and then you can see ashley

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
More of story driver update with side filler content. I just want Ashley been wanting her since the first release. lol

Reactions: DADIANA
3.80 star(s) 156 Votes