Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I haven't touched this game in awhile, but what was the reason for splitting it up into 2 seasons? For download size maybe? Seemed like the game was only just starting to fill out before it suddenly jumped to a separate build. Feels weird for a sandbox game of all things to do that but what do I know I guess.
I can imagine at least two main reasons. 1) File size gets huge. Not everyone wants to download 5gb everytime an update is added. 2) The dev can more easily market completed seasons on platforms like Steam. A lot of people(like myself) don't like dropping money on half finished products, but will when they are at least in a completed package form. So buying a season at a time works.

Reactions: MidnightKing

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
something happened to the writing. the conversation with gabriella is very odd and not making much sense (at the start of version 2-1.4.1d)

edit: then the chat with mina at hotel shows weird scenes.
why am i going to my room, laying down then going back to reception all while talking to her?

Last edited:

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hello devs, I must say I find it quite bizarre that the ducks in the bathroom don't make a noise anymore, please add the sound back in games X)
Jacob wiki also say "rest in pease" instead of "rest in peace"

1663320307946.png

Reactions: DADIANA
Jun 26, 2017
Are there other people playing this on a 1440p monitor? I can't compare it to 1080p, but in 1440 the images look kinda low quality. Anyone else got that problem?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Bear in the Night
Just started the update and talk to sam...why is the mc switching places all the time? During one discussion he sits for a few lines on her left side, then a for few lines on her ride side and it repeats...at least sam stays in the middle of the sofa instead of warping around ^^

As predicted, not a fan of this free for all dale, you dont even see new faces there and 50$ isnt worth to fight for, i honestly dont know where to spend all the money i already have because there is nothing to buy except some rare willow visits, massage and useless whores...
But why the hell does haley talk as if it was the first time of her life visiting dale? I never managed to lose the house contest, even before i knew about it...classes, collecting and fighting are daily routine since the first day in the academy

Mean cut in the nightclub, i really wanted to know why a vampire starts working as bartender in a stripclub instead of feeding on clients in the privacy of the vip room...

Ugh...i really hope you dont intend to make little fake sis a whore...and no, i refuse to call the dancers strippers if they make their clients cum in the vip room. Strippers tease, whores relieve. However, i also dont want her to become a stripper ^^
...and there goes another LI...i really hoped her content would focus on developing magic and taming her bratty attitude with romance instead of becoming some filthy lowlife getting paid for making dicks hard...

Hmm, any chance to get amelie without the bdsm stuff? Or is it bdsm or refuse her completely?
Side question, is it even possible to refuse her? I just answered its not my thing and now she wants me to read a book about it...typical dom, no is not an answer...

And i hope haley dont goes as well, there are enough girls away already and i still remember the rules explained in part 1 about the one and only chance, there should technically no come back, whoever leaves leaves forever.

Little bug in the navigation, if you go to the cafe at sunday night (after coming back from dale) you get warped to your room...i miss a book now :p

End of content...somehow i miss some grace content, we see her every day and cant talk about anything.
Well, however, lets see if the next update makes the houspoints worthy again

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A copy cat game with the exact copy of your pilot version:
- to cheat having the sex tag by wasting renders on nobody cares about assholes
that our MC has nothing to do about and is forced into in the future of the game.
Just like your opening sex scene between the antagonists.
Apple really dropped right next to the tree.
Hey guys!
Check our friend dev first release :)
This team doing a great story and arts!
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-element-v0-1-1a-night-icons-studio.130742/
” Good renders but kind of conflicted on this opening, I see futa tag sign me up but the only sex scene currently is spying on her and her boyfriend.. so already cucked 5 min into the game yay. Oh but we can get him killed already? Uh ok? But one can assume that would make her hate the mc so its just a lose lose scenario right away. ”

Hey guys!
????:unsure::unsure:?????
Are ya gonna draw inspiration and actually let us:
1- do away with the asshole +
2- get the broad!!!
???????:unsure::unsure::unsure:?????????

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Developer,
V0.7.1d is the last version of season one ??

Femdom fully optional now ??

Audrey still gonna talk like mc banged her even when he resisted her ??

Sandbox mod fully functional now without mod ???

Bear in the Night

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I've searched, but can't find any information on the Jaina's Seal quest. Nothing happens when I click on the Sorting Book. Any help would be appreciated.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
For the first times click on the lion head in the book...after that you get a extra line (look at the book or go into their forest)

Reactions: BobN290

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Bear in the Night
I'm sorry, but I have to at least try to address you devs directly.

This game is great in many aspects, but you guys need to pick up your English, the writing is at times pretty bad, there are problems with grammar and spelling and for many people this drags a game down.
Also, I wonder if you want the MC to constantly change his behaviour, from nice to creepy, from being much too friendly too soon, to being emotional and speaking as if from the heart?
Is this done on purpose, do you want to portray a character with some serious flaws, or is this something that comes from the translation and cultural circumstances?

I'm not asking to annoy you or badmouth you, I genuinely like this game and feel it could be among the best here and definitely get a better rating, if you found someone with better English to go over the writing and have a more consistent character and behaviour for the MC.

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
1) File size gets huge. Not everyone wants to download 5gb everytime an update is added.
What's the problem? 5Gb is less than 10min with my speed 11.1 Mb/s. And this is one of the lowest speed in country.

Finally, I'm going to start season two with the latest update, but want to know are there any new Futa\Trans characters? Because people say Audrey is gone and those stripper hardly became full-fledged character.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Byczer and botc76

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Gotcha, thanks man. High five. Tags should probably be updated here though, since some folks absolutely lose their minds at the presence of certain types of content, and I'd feel bad if the devs got reviews complaining because a label was missing.
It's just fickleness all around.
The tag was there but I'm assuming it got overruled and removed. But the content is still there.

Reactions: mrbigchungus
3.80 star(s) 156 Votes