Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Depends on which seal, the one you know about or the one you need to find...the first one is pretty well explaied and goes automatically if you follow the quest...the second one is not in this update

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Blame everyhting on the fact you got drunk or high or spellbound.
Sure this is how you justify pregnancy, right?
Two consenting adults enjoying a moment together and you already jump the gun.
That's true, although there is a tiny lewd scene possible without normal consent. There is the scene where Amelie and the MC have the potion that causes severe lust and try to get it back after it was stolen. The little guy (munchkin, brownie, whatever) smashes it on the ground, Amelie and the MC both get really horny, and you have the option to grope her naked boobs. So technically that's not a willing act if faculties are acting normally. It's not mind control, but it is kind of a forced thing if you choose to grope her there.
Yeah, I remember that one. Didn't count it because it was only groping her, but you are right, that's the only moment where the girl/woman doesn't consent the action... damn, I really wish there was a real lewd scene with Amelie in next update. She is the closest of the academy staff to be willing to have some action with the MC
This fiction is getting your perception way off about what constitutes adult fun.

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
A copy cat game with the exact copy of your pilot version:
- to cheat having the sex tag by wasting renders on nobody cares about assholes
that our MC has nothing to do about and is forced into in the future of the game.
Just like your opening sex scene between the antagonists.
Apple really dropped right next to the tree.

” Good renders but kind of conflicted on this opening, I see futa tag sign me up but the only sex scene currently is spying on her and her boyfriend.. so already cucked 5 min into the game yay. Oh but we can get him killed already? Uh ok? But one can assume that would make her hate the mc so its just a lose lose scenario right away. ”

????:unsure::unsure:?????
Are ya gonna draw inspiration and actually let us:
1- do away with the asshole +
2- get the broad!!!
???????:unsure::unsure::unsure:?????????
bro , could you tell me which game the second signature is from? Please and thank you.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
In Season 1. The closet is always "locked" and there's "Strange Runes" above that door. Do they do anything? I've tried every hour of the day or is it a specific day?

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
How long do we normally have to wait for public release after alpha release?
I think the short answer on that is when it gets updated here. As far as I can tell from discord and patreon, there is no public release. In fact, you don't get the releases on the lowest patreon tier as well.

We just got 1.4 uploaded here a few days ago and they're already well into the alpha release of 1.5

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
I think the short answer on that is when it gets updated here. As far as I can tell from discord and patreon, there is no public release. In fact, you don't get the releases on the lowest patreon tier as well.

We just got 1.4 uploaded here a few days ago and they're already well into the alpha release of 1.5
Lol! I'm an idiot, I just realized I only played till 1.3.1d

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Blame everyhting on the fact you got drunk or high or spellbound.
Sure this is how you justify pregnancy, right?
Two consenting adults enjoying a moment together and you already jump the gun.
When did I ever say I was OK with this? I said it's an option presented in the game. If the player chooses it, it's while she's under the influence of the potion and so isn't consensual. I have no idea why you have a problem with my pointing out that the possibility exists (thus facepalming me and The Senior Perv), but the fact is that it does.

She also never gets pregnant; it's only groping. Are you saying you can impregnate a woman via a hand on her breasts? Or are you saying groping her without her full awareness should be allowed? If so, bully on you; while I don't like that, go for it, since the game allows it. I have no idea what you're on about, but it's something I never said nor justified. I merely stated something allowed in the game. SMH.

Reactions: The Senior Perv
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes