HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Yup, you are right. Probably it was a mistake to give a specific date, But it was also our mistake that we miscalculated the time, due to the illness of our 3D Artist (he is already good, but we lost about 1-1.5 week)
Never give an exact date, or even a ballpark. People who are getting something for free will hold you too it and act like you owe them something if you don't deliver. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Under promise and over deliver.

"Hey y'all, the update will be ready sometime June or July" then release it in May. That has always worked in my business, people are overjoyed that you came in early. ;):cool: Quality before quantity.

I just cycle through about 70 games waiting for each in their own time.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Greetings, fellow witches and wizards!

Let's take a quick look at what we've managed to do in the last week:
  • Finish around 85 beautiful renders with your favorite characters
  • Finish 6 high-quality full HD 60fps super hot animations
  • Finish special renders for cafe mini-game
  • Finish some 2D interface elements (for mini-games + some other stuff)
  • Started building everything up (routes, mini-games and etc)

That's all for now, we are very close to the next game's release and we are trying very hard to give our subscribers the alpha version in time (it is still April :) )

Always yours,
Bear in The Night.

rocksterEL

Apr 1, 2021
Is it gone? I went to download through Mega and it was just an empty folder.

EDIT: Found it.

Last edited:

SpilledUp21

Nov 26, 2017

Greetings, fellow witches and wizards!

Let's take a quick look at what we've managed to do in the last week:
  • Finish around 85 beautiful renders with your favorite characters
  • Finish 6 high-quality full HD 60fps super hot animations
  • Finish special renders for cafe mini-game
  • Finish some 2D interface elements (for mini-games + some other stuff)
  • Started building everything up (routes, mini-games and etc)

That's all for now, we are very close to the next game's release and we are trying very hard to give our subscribers the alpha version in time (it is still April :) )

Always yours,
Bear in The Night.
Hello, I am not in any way complaining or rushing you guys, I'm just not sure if it's an oversight or I'm misunderstanding things, but it seems like your patreon and your updates here are reporting different values. Here's what I got saw from your patreon.

Once again, I am not complaining, just confused. You guys can take all the time you need, as you are doing such an outstanding job in this game. Thank you so much for your hard work

Reactions: LadyBee

Windhy

Apr 19, 2020
Hello, I am not in any way complaining or rushing you guys, I'm just not sure if it's an oversight or I'm misunderstanding things, but it seems like your patreon and your updates here are reporting different values. Here's what I got saw from your patreon.

Once again, I am not complaining, just confused. You guys can take all the time you need, as you are doing such an outstanding job in this game. Thank you so much for your hard work
they updated, the new version is to come out in this month :D

Reactions: SpilledUp21

BlackYass

Apr 28, 2021
Hey guys! Huh, finally release!
It's been a long few months, but we're happy to share our work with you, and oh, boy, it's expensive.
There's still a lot of work ahead, but we count on your interest and support!

Leave your comments it's very important for us!

P.S. In DevNotes I've added the planned content
Hey this error pup up when I wana play the game ....know anything???

Ischwhit

Jul 21, 2020
When can we expect the next update? kind of got left off with some blueballs after the prologue lol

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
Last minutes of April.
PS: If you update, you can fix the typo " Visit the oldest magic academy in the New Worl " -> World

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes