Sep 3, 2020
"Yup, sandbox mechanics means you can choose the girl you want to play with"
okay so I can choose to be friends with a girl and nothing more

because I play sandbox games before and I was still forced to fuck all the girls to progress the story
I'm kind of a one-woman kind of guy
like I said before I've already chosen my love interest
966160_1_053.jpg

Royco35

Dec 23, 2019
Bear in the Night, still aiming for middle of this month for the update?
So I saved you the trouble of reading the post as per Bear's post at the top of this page - it clearly says "So the release of the new version is planned for this April." the word middle does not appear anywhere. Still 13 days of April to go yet!

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
So I saved you the trouble of reading the post as per Bear's post at the top of this page - it clearly says "So the release of the new version is planned for this April." the word middle does not appear anywhere. Still 13 days of April to go yet!
And let me help You out on Post #649 I asked when the next update was. On Post #650 Bear replied Directly that it would be the MIDDLE of April. And it is the 17th I posted my Question. You are welcome.

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
Firstly, Bear in the Night has done the classic mistake of stating an estimated release date, always best to go with "it will be released when it's done" or "No idea yet" or something similar.

It is the middle of April so can be seen from the progress details it's not going to be released for that time period.
The game has to be finished and then tested, so is going to take longer before arriving.

Asking when it's going to be done is not going to speed up the process, requires a reply so taking time away from creation.
Also, why rush it, and get a buggy, less polished release, be patient and it will come.

Also unless you are a Patreon supporter, you're getting it for free, so have no reason to be impatient.
:)

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
And let me help You out on Post #649 I asked when the next update was. On Post #650 Bear replied Directly that it would be the MIDDLE of April. And it is the 17th I posted my Question. You are welcome.
Chill guys :)
For sure it's not about middle April rn :), but still April.
We making the last renders and gathering everything up. We still need to test everything and fixing bugs

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Firstly, Bear in the Night has done the classic mistake of stating an estimated release date, always best to go with "it will be released when it's done" or "No idea yet" or something similar.

It is the middle of April so can be seen from the progress details it's not going to be released for that time period.
The game has to be finished and then tested, so is going to take longer before arriving.

Asking when it's going to be done is not going to speed up the process, requires a reply so taking time away from creation.
Also, why rush it, and get a buggy, less polished release, be patient and it will come.

Also unless you are a Patreon supporter, you're getting it for free, so have no reason to be impatient.
:)
Yup, you are right. Probably it was a mistake to give a specific date, But it was also our mistake that we miscalculated the time, due to the illness of our 3D Artist (he is already good, but we lost about 1-1.5 week)

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Honestly don't really care about the when, just looking forward to more content to see where this goes, all seems really promising.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Yup, you are right. Probably it was a mistake to give a specific date, But it was also our mistake that we miscalculated the time, due to the illness of our 3D Artist (he is already good, but we lost about 1-1.5 week)
To be clear, I am in no way complaining about how long it takes or what not. Merely asked if you was still aiming for that middle part. And for the record I absolutely love the game and can't wait for it to be out again. Keep up the awesome work boss.

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes