Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I FINALLY played the latest update. I got nervous at first because of the love-hate relationship I have with mini games, but it all worked out considering there was a skip option. Samantha has some competition with Victoria as the best girl. The woman knows how to make a hell of an entrance. I thought the whole setup with the different houses or guilds was pretty decent. Leona and Katrina was very convincing, I thought Mc was gonna get chosen by both of them for a minute and be some sort of abnormality. But in the end Leona head game was too strong, she prevailed while proving she would do anything to get ahead of the competition. She’s a great headmaster. I hope this game is around for the long haul, because it's quite enjoyable.

Vsevolod17

Oct 30, 2017
I played it. It rocks! It has a feel of a great game in every aspect, especially visually- all girls are just great, and Hermione with bigger tits is wonderful. I am anxious to see the update. Just do not make sex happen too soon and too easy - make sure to build up a gradation, pay attention to sexy little events between characters. Don't let magic become his main way to get lucky - on the contrary, there should be rules against using magic to hear girls thoughts or to use spells to get laid. The girls, no matter how well they master magic, should be as much "normal" girls as possible - their sexuality should work as similar to any other college girl in a real life as can be, what is possible/impossible with any girl next door should be possible/impossible with girls in the game.

Xphile67

Dec 4, 2020
Downloaded this game...and LOVED what I've had so far! Would love to continue the story, but finances will not allow me to become a Patron. Any updates coming anytime soon for us 'poor folks'?
Game for me stops with a call coming in from Sam after being sorted(and blown like a French horn!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1617366355053.png

Anathema!!! -
Tired of spending time with girls and what some action?
More than four challenging and fun side-activities are waiting for you!

Wooo ...wooo .. woo ... where is this going? Gamers are here to be with them babes!!!
Oh! Thank you :).
You are faster than me :)
Just you look into her interested longing eyes .. we have a lot to do with her .. no distractions!!!

1617366465776.png

another big tiddy sexy librarian:BootyTime:
all you need is just a sesky librarian
That is the blue hero spirit we all need to game in here!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1617366526487.png

She means to don the goo,
She here to bring us wooo!

She is deffin” scouring out throbbing awe,
all up and down, just waiting for out lust
to devour her passion in a passionate wholesome embrace.
Oh cmon :D, we have some girls with small tits, like potion lessons teacher :D
I'm calling dibs on that Potions Teacher
she needs Love Juice
Facts!!
Big tiddy librarians >> other girls

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes