mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I want to like this, but it seems as if everything is so rushed. Like the entire backstory is done in a couple minutes.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Great models, decent animation, not much happening yet though.
Really short day 1, slightly longer day 2, then a 4th wall breaking cellphone interaction that basically says "That's all folks!".
Want to like it, looks like it's gonna be a good one, but it definitely needs some more time in the oven.
GL to the dev though. (y)

(Also can someone remind me to check this out again in like a year or two when there's more than 15-20 minutes of content. :ROFLMAO: )

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I want to like this, but it seems as if everything is so rushed. Like the entire backstory is done in a couple minutes.
Maybe a bit fast paced, I agree, but it doesn't mean it's bad, as long as it's not too short. With good fantasy and tasty contents it's always welcome. Much worse are the bloated long-winded stories like "Sunshine Love" etc. "Lust Academy" keeps us immersed and intrigued. Gimme more.

Reactions: Bear in the Night

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Maybe a bit fast paced, I agree, but it doesn't mean it's bad, as long as it's not too short. With good fantasy and tasty contents it's always welcome. Much worse are the bloated long-winded stories like "Sunshine Love" etc. "Lust Academy" keeps us immersed and intrigued. Gimme more.
The content that is there is good stuff. If the pacing balances out now that we are at the academy it will it certainly won't hurt. I think this has the potential to be one of the great ones. I guess my initial comment was a bit lacking in content as well.

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
I agree and disagree with you.

On one hand, the family drama seemed kind of forced and pointless to me. I don't think you will deal with those characters often, so I wouldn't see any harm in having a shorter time in the "muggle" world.

However, I feel like some of the sexual content was kind of rushed in to have a prologue to the game with some sex in it. Here's hoping the next interactions feel more natural.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Bear in the Night I rally appreciated this game, and Hermione is amazing... (all the girls are really good BTW).
I have just one question. From the changelog

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I'm unable to watch the gallery: I have four sections (Ashley, Olivia&Don, Haley, Leona&Katrina) but they're "blurred" and cannot be opened... any hints?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Bear in the Night I rally appreciated this game, and Hermione is amazing... (all the girls are really good BTW).
I have just one question. From the changelog

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I'm unable to watch the gallery: I have four sections (Ashley, Olivia&Don, Haley, Leona&Katrina) but they're "blurred" and cannot be opened... any hints?
Hey!
Yeah, did you play the game again after this update? Probably old saves do not work for the gallery

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Weekly DevBlog update 03/17

Accio, your attention!

Hm..It worked!

Hi there!

Would you like to know what witchcraft happens on the last floor of Bear In The Night magical tower? Yes, it's time for our weekly dev. update!

This week we've managed to:

• Finish 50 fresh and juicy character renders.
  • Finish 58 renders for our main locations.
Location preview: Girl's room:

Location preview: Café:

• Finish renders for the storyline for Lust Academy version 1.2 (Sam's call).
  • Finish the mechanics for additional side activity.
  • Finish extra 4k renders with Haley to cheer our patrons! (will show them soon) It's really cool to feel some much support from our wizard society! You guys are the best!
Extra renders: Haley 4k

We still have some minor issues to smooth out but, overall, the work is going great, and we hope that we won't make you wait much longer.

Thanks for your attention and have a nice day!

AntiZer0

Jan 4, 2020
FINALLYYYY!!! Honestly as long as I know that this game is in steady production I can sleep soundly at night looking forward to the next day!! Man I love this game.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Lust Academy [v0.1.2 Hotfix] [Bear in the Night]

Original Game Size Win/Linux: 836 MB
Compressed Game Size Win/Linux: 192 MB -
Compressed Game Size Mac: 169 MB -

Compressing can break the game sometimes.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 156 Votes