Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Dream scene, Leona tries to wake up MC but MC is having a nightmare with Victoria and other students in classroom.
MC: Miss Lapis, can I finish my report?
Victoria: Laugs
Victoria: Of course not!
Scene fades to black.
An exception has occurred.
Traceback is attached, need help on fixing or trying to understand whats causing it so I know how much I need to roll it back.
Thanks
Aaaand again - mods! Don't use them, they can corrupt your game

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hey, Bear! I just finished playing through the new content to the end. Had no problems at all. I've noticed all the wonderful additions you have worked on that truly makes this game feel professional. Haley is a dream come true. Kudos to you.
Hah, thanks :)
We are trying to make the world more alive :)

Reactions: crugh2112

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
I downloaded and installed the full saves from Guides, but the gallery is still locked. Do I have to do something else to unlock it? Or is there a different gallery unlock mod?
Probably needs the persistent file, which isn't included.

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
If you're at the point in the story where I think you are, you need to go to main hall and click on the "sorting book".
I'm stuck there too. I go in the evening to get the option "Try to reach Leona" but when I do the game get stuck on me thinking (I need to find a way to contact Leona.) and then I can't click on anything else and have to load a save...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I downloaded and installed the full saves from Guides, but the gallery is still locked. Do I have to do something else to unlock it? Or is there a different gallery unlock mod?
To unlock the Gallery you need to play the game, or you can use the copy of my "Persistent" file attached below.

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
they should have made elijas brother the look of the main mc instead lol. the mc looks like a beta elijas bro deff alpha. this update was good but i found so many errors. cant access calendar no more or talk to the library girl anymore without error and i dont want to start yet another new game.

pandabob

Jun 3, 2018
I'm having this brightness issue can someone help me all of sudden the it becomes dull and low brightness but when I open the menu it's fine 8t only happens while playing the game.
Edit- i got it solved it's because of the cheat mod.

Reactions: dirtykzx
3.80 star(s) 159 Votes