Oct 8, 2018
The art is beautiful and this will sell the game...animations are generic.
The writing is abysmal...I found myself cursing and swearing at what I was reading...it was like vapor-ware, none of it mattered, fluff blown away on a breeze. The MC cares only about how he can convince girls into his selfish and perverted world. The characters are 'plot-points', they are not realised as proper human beings. Their feelings and emotions aren't important...

The MC has narcissistic and sociopathic tendencies, where he believes that he lives in a world where women exist only to satisfy his own selfish needs and desires. That is his first and last concern...I couldn't continue playing an MC that was so 'vapid'.
What's currently doing it for me is the atrocious quality of the grammar in season 1. I'm starting to think this game was written by someone who's ESL. That would be one of the few rational reasons behind why the grammar is so abysmal.

Edit: Just started season 2. I have already spotted three grammar mistakes so far, and two of them were within the same sentence. Please for the love of everything that is holy, hire a native english speaker to write your scripts.

Last edited:

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Got a couple questions I hope you guys can help with. I just started a while back the first season of the game and I'm liking it a lot to be honest, but I've come to a bug. Checked this forums and I've seen more people having it but have found no solution outside of loading someone else's save. The bug is the problem with the game locking itself when you try to contact Leona using the book. It seems like the game doens't allow you to do anything about it. Any solutions outside loading someone else's save? Just in case it's important, playing on PC with the latest version available here, and sandbox mode on.

And, on a second thing, regarding season 2. Do I carry over my save from the first season or does it start fresh considering you've already done everything in the first season? If it is the first case, do I need to have completed all quests and stories in order to start the second season or can I have completed the ones I'm interested in, and skip the rest?

Thanks all in advance! :)

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished the 1.1.1d release of Season 2, so back to being caught up with the Dev on this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you again for this game thus far, really liking it, and looking forward for more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
or its so sam doesn't die and she loses her food source and the school would do an investigation of why sam died and then kill audrey for her being one. remember in this world they are hunted and killed, so she can't very well leave bodies around or have someone "close" to her disappear without it leading back to her.

thats called self preservation not "caring and affection" remember its the MC that had to help sam not Audrey cause she doesn't care as long as she has access to a food source she made that perfectly clear when talking to the MC
Everyone has differing opinions on that, sort of glass half full/empty kind of thing. However, didn't Sam choose to do this?

Oct 8, 2018
Got a couple questions I hope you guys can help with. I just started a while back the first season of the game and I'm liking it a lot to be honest, but I've come to a bug. Checked this forums and I've seen more people having it but have found no solution outside of loading someone else's save. The bug is the problem with the game locking itself when you try to contact Leona using the book. It seems like the game doens't allow you to do anything about it. Any solutions outside loading someone else's save? Just in case it's important, playing on PC with the latest version available here, and sandbox mode on.

And, on a second thing, regarding season 2. Do I carry over my save from the first season or does it start fresh considering you've already done everything in the first season? If it is the first case, do I need to have completed all quests and stories in order to start the second season or can I have completed the ones I'm interested in, and skip the rest?

Thanks all in advance! :)
I do not know how to address your first predicament. However, for your transfer from season 1 to season two. The game will not remember your progress, you have to carry over the data manually. To do this, you have to use the save transfer feature in the season 1 load save menu. I'm pretty sure you can save and transfer at any point (not 100% certain though) so I would reccomend playing the entire game, and just skipping the dialogue of the characters you don't care about before transferring .

Reactions: Requiem131

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
I do not know how to address your first predicament. However, for your transfer from season 1 to season two. The game will not remember your progress, you have to carry over the data manually. To do this, you have to use the save transfer feature in the season 1 load save menu. I'm pretty sure you can save and transfer at any point (not 100% certain though) so I would reccomend playing the entire game, and just skipping the dialogue of the characters you don't care about before transferring .
Yeah, thanks! I have already gone and played through season 2 without loading the save game since it was an incomplete save and I couldn't break the block in the book scene. So all is more or less "solved", or something. :)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hello and welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, do you the difference between a necromancer and a necrophiliac?
One raises the dead. The other is arose by the dead.
Which one are you? Tell us in the comments.

And now, it's time to talk in detail about what's been done this week:
  • First of all, take a look at Lust Academy v1.2.1b - Beta version
In this update, we've extended the scene with Ashley in the carriage with some juicy renders and fixed a lot of bugs and typos all across the game. Enjoy!
We've also:
  • Finished 75 new renders with Molly, Sabrina, Samantha, Dakota and Haley.
  • Finished 2 new animations for scenes with Samantha and Victoria.
  • Retouched 80 renders to take them to the Olympus of visual perfection!
  • Finished Victoria's lessons for Lust Academy 1.3.1.
  • Finished Dakota's storyline for Lust Academy 1.4.1.
  • Finished Ashley's storyline for Lust Academy 1.4.1.
  • Finished Lily's storyline for Lust Academy 1.4.1.
  • Finished planning main storyline for Lust Academy 1.4.1.
  • Finished developing new and improved version night visits for season 2.
As always, thank you so much for your interest! We'd love to hear your feedback and ideas! Join the discussion on our , available for every patron of Lust Academy!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Is it me or is the writing just awful? I am speaking specifically about the Visual Novel version. I absolutely detest sandbox games and refuse to play them. SO, before you go all troll on me, please consider the context ok?

1. The MC is made to look like some sort of 15 year old hormone raging pervert and you really cant seem to make a genuinely nice guy out of him.

2. You are given choices (In the Visual Novel Mode) that have zero effect on the scenes. IE, why give the MC the choice to blow Naomi off and still have the scene play out exactly the same as the other choice?

3. Dialog between characters sometimes elude to something that is going to happen in the evening or morning, etc. but they never actually happening.

4. Visual novel mode just cant shake the "sandbox" feel. Alot of things are left out or feel unfinished. Its like the DEV did that version as an afterthought. It feel like no time or care was taken to properly adjust the script to help with the flow of the game.

I feel like the Devs should remove the Visual Novel version of this game completely and go back to work on it. It just feel like a "sandbox" game without any of the controls AND it feels like a Visual Novel with none of the elements that would make it a great visual novel.

• Angry
Reactions: The Senior Perv

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Is it me or is the writing just awful? I am speaking specifically about the Visual Novel version. I absolutely detest sandbox games and refuse to play them. SO, before you go all troll on me, please consider the context ok?

1. The MC is made to look like some sort of 15 year old hormone raging pervert and you really cant seem to make a genuinely nice guy out of him.

2. You are given choices (In the Visual Novel Mode) that have zero effect on the scenes. IE, why give the MC the choice to blow Naomi off and still have the scene play out exactly the same as the other choice?

3. Dialog between characters sometimes elude to something that is going to happen in the evening or morning, etc. but they never actually happening.

4. Visual novel mode just cant shake the "sandbox" feel. Alot of things are left out or feel unfinished. Its like the DEV did that version as an afterthought. It feel like no time or care was taken to properly adjust the script to help with the flow of the game.

I feel like the Devs should remove the Visual Novel version of this game completely and go back to work on it. It just feel like a "sandbox" game without any of the controls AND it feels like a Visual Novel with none of the elements that would make it a great visual novel.
You're right, the writing is bad, VERY bad. I know that the dev is aware of it, however, (and I could be wrong here) English is not their native language and I further assume they have been unable to acquire the services of a competent proofreader. That being said, I wonder who is making the typographical corrections in the updates. If I am wrong and they are native English speakers then WTF :cry:

1. I agree, but many others on the thread don't. They think it's harmless flirting. I also think I know why, but it's a subjective sociological view and will open a can of worms.

2, 3, 4. The game was originally only sandbox, but then the VN was created and offered as an alternative. I also agree with your thoughts on this i.e. the dialogue has been written for a sandbox game and has been lifted and dropped into the VN without any changes, hence the gaps, dead ends etc. When coupled with the poor grammar etc. it can lead to players who appreciate a good story being stymied.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes