den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
are the books for the sandbox only or for the vn also? i've never seen a lost book in the vn.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
That Olivia scene is disappointing. After the way she behaved in prologue and that scene with her and Don I expected we are gonna find a way to treat her like a bitch or something. But instead we have this vanilla shit. (n)
Whoa, whoa, whoa, now nothing wrong with vanilla. Maybe she didn't like the rough stuff with him to began with and just went along with it just to please him, you know, how wives do sometimes... what that's not right... Anyway, maybe she just wanted to be loved.

Reactions: The Senior Perv

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Looking forward to romancing Victoria and Amelie. I think the Olivia story has potential, just needs time and space to grow and develop.

Last edited:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Yeah, me too man. I mentioned this very point so many times. But, no one responded
are the books for the sandbox only or for the vn also? i've never seen a lost book in the vn.
You don't have to search for books in the VN (at least I didn't). In the sandbox, that's part of a mini-game so that the MC's house can win points and get the pass to the village for the weekend. It also gives the MC some points with Lily. In the VN all this happens automatically i.e. the MC's house always wins, and you have no problem with Lily.

Dec 20, 2021
You don't have to search for books in the VN (at least I didn't). In the sandbox, that's part of a mini-game so that the MC's house can win points and get the pass to the village for the weekend. It also gives the MC some points with Lily. In the VN all this happens automatically i.e. the MC's house always wins, and you have no problem with Lily.
Oh cool. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Hornyowl

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hello and welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, a lot of people ask what employee benefits can wizards get for working with us.
A staff discount.

We hope you're face is now shining with a beautiful smile. Now, let's get back to business and talk about what's been done this week:
  • Finished 70 new renders with Haley, Lily, Victoria, Molly and Sabrina.
  • Retouched 80 renders to add a special magical touch!
  • Finished Samantha's storyline for Lust Academy 1.4.1.
  • Finished planning Ahchi's cafe talk scenes for Lust Academy 1.4.1.
  • Finished planning Adele's scenes for Lust Academy 1.4.1.
  • Finished re-working duel renders for new season.
That's all for now, but we always have a lot of work in progress so don't be surprised if you hear more news from us this week.
Thank you all for your support and interest. Have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
This is driving me crazy. I'm on day 20 of season 1 and I just accidentally found out that I've not been sending Lustagram responses. I sent one and they, for the first time, responded and I have no idea what I did. I like and pick an option, but how do I send it? It always just says the comment with (del) next to it.

Jul 9, 2020
Hey are your days limited and you need to choose what to accomplish in a limited amount of time or do you just have as much runway as you need?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Hey are your days limited and you need to choose what to accomplish in a limited amount of time or do you just have as much runway as you need?
The sandbox mode doesn't have any time limits. But there is some stuff can only be done on weekends.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Great news for all you wizards and witches out there!
Today we are happy to announce the release of the Lust Academy v.1.2.1d!

This release presents the second part of the prologue to the new season of Lust Academy. It includes 14 new scenes where action returns to the Cordale academy.
Here's what you'll find inside:
  • Over 535 new beautiful renders.
  • A thrilling story told through 13 different scenes.
  • An introduction to the new essential characters in the game.
  • 20 hot and juicy 60fps HD animations for your gallery.
  • Several grammatical errors and bugs fixed in 1.1.1 scenes.
And if you've already played the alpha version, here's the short list of changes made especially for beta:
  • Extended the scene where Ashley and MC travel to the Academy with new juicy renders.
  • Improved dialogues & fixed some typos.
  • Fixed minor bugs all across the game.
And for those who played the beta version, we have the shortest list of changes in the history of Lust Academy patches...
  • Fixed a lot of bugs and typos across the game.
For now, we're delighted with what Lust Academy v.1.2.1d looks like. We hope you'll give it a try and tell us your feedback and ideas.
Thank you for your support and attention, guys!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all
Here is a copy of my Gameplay for Season 2 version 1.2.1d. (Sandbox)
More choices need to be made than in the last update, but still a bit VN like.

End of version saves included.
All Gallery images unlocked.

Goodluck and enjoy the game.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and Balu83
Dec 20, 2021
Could you send the save file which was transfered?
Hey dev, so I pasted the transfer file in
Lust-Academy-2-1.1.1d-pc.zip folder.
To my surprise, the game showed the load file. I clicked it to play the game. But the game is showing my name as James pogger, but the name I gave to mc was Bruce Wayne.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hey dev, so I pasted the transfer file in
Lust-Academy-2-1.1.1d-pc.zip folder.
To my surprise, the game showed the load file. I clicked it to play the game. But the game is showing my name as James pogger, but the name I gave to mc was Bruce Wayne.
As I said, I need your save file

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes