Feb 17, 2022
Haven't played since being forced to interact with the awful cunt Audrey and was just curious if we can get her away from Sam and tell her to go fuck off out of the story yet?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Hey, dear wizards and witches!

First of all, thank you for playing our game! With this release, we've added a lot of new game-changing features, including:
  • 24 new enticing scenes with Samantha, Ashley, Olivia & Don and other.
  • 900 new beautiful renders for the scenes mentioned above.
  • 33 hot full HD 60fps animations.
  • New design of the Main menu background.
  • Save file transfer feature for those who played season 1 and don't want to lose the progress.
  • An introduction to the new essential characters in the game.
We can see that Lust Academy's player base is growing bigger and stronger, and we want to make sure that we will hear every member of this wizard community. That's why we've prepared a small Game quality survey.
We'd appreciate it if you find time to leave your answers, ideas, and concerns here. We'll make sure that all of them are heard and thought through!
Link:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Does s2 have vn mode too? I ask because there's nothing in changelog.
I haven't started it yet, but I assume it does. It's only around 500MB so you can easily download it and check. Though you might need to import a completed save file, I dunno.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I haven't started it yet, but I assume it does. It's only around 500MB so you can easily download it and check. Though you might need to import a completed save file, I dunno.
That would be a problem because I haven't played s1 yet. I also noticed there's no pregnancy tag for s1. Is this a cause for concern?:KEK:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
One of the rare game i ignoring despite having harem content. But I have to say, scubbus & vampire content is very annoying. Lot of content will be gone if MC decides to avoid it

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes