Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Been a hot minute since i checked in with this one. Has the MC reached the BJ rung on the sexual progression scene ladder with Hailey yet? Or is it still mostly tease :)

Looking to wait on the next DL play if not.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I believe that the only repeatable scenes are with the dancers in the nightclub in Dale.
Sigh, Sandbox without repeatable events is essentially point and click VN. Will wait for more repeatable events to be added before trying out this game.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Do I put the Wizard Pack in the game folder? I didn't see any information on that in a thread search.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Please, please, please find a native English translator for this game. One of the things really holding it back is the awkward English (not to mention the actual spelling/grammar errors). This update seemed to be worse than previous updates. My wife is a professional translator and I know a bit about the business. I can tell your translator is not a NATIVE English speaker. It shows and it's distracting.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
In season 2 is it a bug when MC returns home from his "jog" and finds rosepetals leading up to Olivia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's the same with that scene for me in the replay gallery...

Reactions: Stingus and Yenod

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
But I can see the problem with Sam not being a virgin. She lost her position as an LI to Hailey and Lily. Not choosing non virgins over virgins EVER.
Each to their own I guess. Most of my favorite girls in AVN aren't virgins so I don't really mind Sam starting as a non-virgin before she engages with the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: aragh

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Greetings, everyone!
We hope you've already tried our latest release: Lust Academy v1.2.1!
With this release, we've ended the prologue part of Season 2. It's a significant waypoint for us, and we've decided it is time to talk about what's been done and, more importantly, what's next.
So...

What's been done?
In terms of pure numbers, Lust Academy Season 2 Intro offers:
  • 28 Thrilling scenes range from cozy to exciting, romantic, and dangerous.
  • 920 High-quality, beautiful renders with your favorite characters.
  • 33 60fps full HD juicy animations.
  • 2 hot sex scenes.
  • Full VN experience.
Sticking to the tradition of Season 1, we've made the prologue in Visual Novel style. It allowed us to make the story more wholesome and dynamic.
But now, it's time to talk about...
What's Next
Our next release, Lust Academy v1.3.1, will be the first season 2 release that supports both Visual Novel and Sandbox versions. We're returning to Cordale, and it's welcoming us with new and reworked activities, new looks and much more. Here's a list of things you should expect from v1.3.1:
  • 27 exciting and engaging scenes.
  • 700 new astonishing renders.
  • 44 60fps full HD beautiful animations.
  • 1 romantic sex scene.
  • Both Sandbox and VN versions are available.
  • Reworked Night Visits.
  • Re-worked peeping at Molly's
  • Re-designed character looks.
  • New spells.
  • New recipes.

We're looking forward to showing you our Lust Academy v1.3.1 release and getting your feedback. We have a lot of ideas about how to evolve the game and story further, and with your support, engagement and feedback, we're confident that Lust Academy will get even better in future releases.
Thank you for your attention!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Each to their own I guess. Most of my favorite girls in AVN aren't virgins so I don't really mind Sam starting as a non-virgin before she engages with the MC.
Well, Most of the games which are tagged as 'virgin' consists of main LIs as virgins. In this game samantha,hailey and ashley are main LIs out of which only Hailey is virgin. So that's why I was disappointed and commented that. I know there are people who like experienced girls. I like them too but for other reasons. I like them as fuck interests more than love interests.

Also it's all fantasy. I'm tired of hearing things like "she's hot, why would she wait to get fucked?". If hailey could be a virgin why not samantha and ashley? Samantha is a nerd and ashley is a gymnast. I couldn't give any flying fuck about girls like Naomi since they are obviously not main LIs.

I knew samantha isn't virgin from the beginning since Audrey is optional futa character and her optional dick had no other place to hide other than Samantha's pussy :LOL:.

Anyways I'll be happy if I keep getting my regular dose of hailey.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes