Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Greetings, everyone!
We hope you've already tried our latest release: Lust Academy v1.2.1!
With this release, we've ended the prologue part of Season 2. It's a significant waypoint for us, and we've decided it is time to talk about what's been done and, more importantly, what's next.
So...

What's been done?
In terms of pure numbers, Lust Academy Season 2 Intro offers:
  • 28 Thrilling scenes range from cozy to exciting, romantic, and dangerous.
  • 920 High-quality, beautiful renders with your favorite characters.
  • 33 60fps full HD juicy animations.
  • 2 hot sex scenes.
  • Full VN experience.
Sticking to the tradition of Season 1, we've made the prologue in Visual Novel style. It allowed us to make the story more wholesome and dynamic.
But now, it's time to talk about...
What's Next
Our next release, Lust Academy v1.3.1, will be the first season 2 release that supports both Visual Novel and Sandbox versions. We're returning to Cordale, and it's welcoming us with new and reworked activities, new looks and much more. Here's a list of things you should expect from v1.3.1:
  • 27 exciting and engaging scenes.
  • 700 new astonishing renders.
  • 44 60fps full HD beautiful animations.
  • 1 romantic sex scene.
  • Both Sandbox and VN versions are available.
  • Reworked Night Visits.
  • Re-worked peeping at Molly's
  • Re-designed character looks.
  • New spells.
  • New recipes.

We're looking forward to showing you our Lust Academy v1.3.1 release and getting your feedback. We have a lot of ideas about how to evolve the game and story further, and with your support, engagement and feedback, we're confident that Lust Academy will get even better in future releases.
Thank you for your attention!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Each to their own I guess. Most of my favorite girls in AVN aren't virgins so I don't really mind Sam starting as a non-virgin before she engages with the MC.
Well, Most of the games which are tagged as 'virgin' consists of main LIs as virgins. In this game samantha,hailey and ashley are main LIs out of which only Hailey is virgin. So that's why I was disappointed and commented that. I know there are people who like experienced girls. I like them too but for other reasons. I like them as fuck interests more than love interests.

Also it's all fantasy. I'm tired of hearing things like "she's hot, why would she wait to get fucked?". If hailey could be a virgin why not samantha and ashley? Samantha is a nerd and ashley is a gymnast. I couldn't give any flying fuck about girls like Naomi since they are obviously not main LIs.

I knew samantha isn't virgin from the beginning since Audrey is optional futa character and her optional dick had no other place to hide other than Samantha's pussy :LOL:.

Anyways I'll be happy if I keep getting my regular dose of hailey.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It seems I usually only comment when I don't like something, but in this is case it's not because it has bad writing or something like that, it's just because I feel like it missed a massive opportunity for a really emotional heartwrenching sequence. The entire Jacob situation was done superfast, both how it happened and the aftermath, and if it had more time, it could've really conveyed the magnitude of the situation and everything it potentially has in it (god how much I hate the potential thing and here it is :D ). Instead, it got over pretty fast, and right after that was the Dakota scenes with the MC all being: "Hmm, yummy". Or it's just the timeframe that wasn't properly conveyed, it' still felt really fast and rushed to me.

Reactions: DADIANA

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Well, Most of the games which are tagged as 'virgin' consists of main LIs as virgins. In this game samantha,hailey and ashley are main LIs out of which only Hailey is virgin. So that's why I was disappointed and commented that. I know there are people who like experienced girls. I like them too but for other reasons. I like them as fuck interests more than love interests.

Also it's all fantasy. I'm tired of hearing things like "she's hot, why would she wait to get fucked?". If hailey could be a virgin why not samantha and ashley? Samantha is a nerd and ashley is a gymnast. I couldn't give any flying fuck about girls like Naomi since they are obviously not main LIs.

I knew samantha isn't virgin from the beginning since Audrey is optional futa character and her optional dick had no other place to hide other than Samantha's pussy :LOL:.

Anyways I'll be happy if I keep getting my regular dose of hailey.
I don't think an AVN with virgin tag means ALL the love interests must be virgins.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Things that just make me dislike this game:
1. The Sandbox. It's a horrible mechanic to introduce after you had a prologue and a first part that were straight VN with choices. It's a sign of... honestly, laziness. Why do I say that? Because now you're writing straight dialogue with now without diverging paths. Yes, there are choices in some scenes, but if you haven't noticed they're all Pass/Fail choices. Time of day, scheduled events, variable triggers it's all creates an environment of "I don't care to write a linear story". There are times when sand box works, like with Love of Magic or similar games. But it does not work here. And it's a complete bait and switch for the people who enjoyed the prologue and first version.

2. The Nighttime crap. You can sneak into every girl's room and molest them. Do you know why this bugs me? Because during the train ride, there was a CHOICE of whether to do stuff to Haley or not. There was even originally a point related to it in the code. Now, the character is a complete sleep rapist.

3. The Magic "Drawing symbols on the screen" crap mini game is annoying. Some magic games can actually create original combat systems. The drawing symbols makes me think of Netflix's "The Dragon Prince" and it bugs me a little because it's a bad mechanic for a Ren'Py game.

4. Related to the Nighttime crap: Your need to constantly do sex/lewd scenes with characters who are outside the main ones every update. It's like you feel there's some quota where you have to do so much perversion during an update in order to be popular, and that is somewhat true, but all the side character crap is getting old. But having him sleep rape a girl isn't any better. You're supposed to relate to the MC in this game the way you wrote the beginning of it, so why did you turn him into such a dickhead?

5. The Loading. No other Ren'Py game I have ever played has required Load Times. Do you understand how bad that is?
I can see you point. However, I think your comments are a little harsh and extreme really. While I won't go sleep raping the girls, I see this has your own choice / decision. You decide if that's what you want to do, it is not a requirement. Although while you and I agree regarding the sleep raping crap, it's still a choice, a moral choice to do so or not.

The beginning of the story feels rushed, and it feels like there was a few missed opportunities to add a few scenes that I felt where warranted.

I think the only way to think of this game, is to think of it as a harry potter type, minus the sleep raping or any type of rape for that matter. It's just a bit of harmless fun, with some dubious decisions. Although it feels way to repetitive for my tastes..i mean collecting books, drawing shapes on the board and then remembering the things your meant to put into the cauldron. Just seems like a silly waste of time. There should be a story, but if there is , in the sandbox it feels like I am buried to my head in the sand with pointless silly mechanics that don't add a single thing to the game as far as I can see, except some kind of time gating next day then the next and so on. Some sandboxes do it get it right on occasion, without becoming a massive bore fest piece of crap. Then there are those that are. I haven't completely made my mind up yet, I want to give it another chance...I want the story, interactions, and I want the 10 year protagonist to grow up and stop calling the girls, babe and baby etc its cringey and really does get annoying.
MC needs massively to be worked on, from his retarded personality, to the way he speaks to people and his interactions. You might even want to improve the way he looks, because as MC's go, he really is ugly af.

stp48x

Aug 16, 2017
So are there any benefits to playing the game in the open world version? Does it involve a bunch of grinding?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Kind of glad at the school now. I wish she was there season 1. It's going to be glorious to have that stuck up bitch begging for sex.

kruzoship

Apr 27, 2017
In season 2 is it a bug when MC returns home from his "jog" and finds rosepetals leading up to Olivia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's the same with that scene for me in the replay gallery...
same here. Tried both new and exported save. Sandbox\story mode also make no difference, you just jump straight into Sam scene

upd. it looks like this bug is in Scrappy's mod. Original version runs as it should

Aug 13, 2018
In the Sandbox version in season one my game freezes when I access the sorting book when trying to contact Leona. Is this a bug and is there a fix?

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I created a quick and dirty patch for the issue with the sound effects ignoring the sound volume setting. Save it to the 'game' folder. It's based on Season 1 code, may or may not work with Season 2.

Long story short, the game uses a custom function for playing sound effects. The patch replaces the function with a very slightly modified version that honours the sound volume setting.

Reactions: gropaga and Gabaw

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
are the sex scenes different from the VN and the sandbox versions?
noticed that the Samantha event folder had a couple of extra photos that never appeared in the latest scene. mainly undressing her while she's sitting on her bed. In the VN version, she's already naked when the scene shows her on her bed

Stingus

Jan 31, 2019
In season 2 is it a bug when MC returns home from his "jog" and finds rosepetals leading up to Olivia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's the same with that scene for me in the replay gallery...
Im having the same issue.. and if i choose not to have the olivia scene then the game tells me its the end of the update lol whilst if i do the olivia scene that somehow goes into the sam scene it continues the story with haley showing up but from what is spoken its like a chunk of events are missing

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, game is just bugged in season 2 at the moment, goes from Olivia Scene to Sam Scene part and continues from there.

And if you try to skip it simply jumps to a "you've reached the end of this update"

Last edited:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Im having the same issue.. and if i choose not to have the olivia scene then the game tells me its the end of the update lol whilst if i do the olivia scene that somehow goes into the sam scene it continues the story with haley showing up but from what is spoken its like a chunk of events are missing
did you test it with the sandbox mode? I might go back and replay in sandbox to test it out, but i think it might be just a general bug.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes