Wdv5yj

Jul 27, 2020
Does the steam version include season 1 and 2 or just season 1. If it only includes season 1 will season 2 be released on steam at some point?

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
Expected to have sandbox mode after Arthur speech but you have to cut it there. Was so excited so i can improve spells, cook potions and do some working...
Nice to have an update though, keep up the god work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

megadux

Nov 12, 2019
Expected to have sandbox mode after Arthur speech but you have to cut it there. Was so excited so i can improve spells, cook potions and do some working...
yeah, i miss season one layout and style

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I am enjoying this, for the most part. But, when there's a sex scene, do any of you find yourself thinking, "I wish they would shut up and f*ck?"?

Reactions: Ash22

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
lol I had the same thoughts as well.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, let's crack a smile with this joke:
How do Druids fish when they don't have a fishing rod?
With their bear hands!

Now that's what we're talking about, a portion of good old humour. And now, let's take a look at what have we managed to do this week:
  • First of all, check out Lust Academy season 2 version 1.3.1 alpha:
  • It's a fantastic opportunity to explore Cordale and dive deep into the story:
  • Finished 75 new renders with Amelie, Gabriella, Haley and Samantha.
  • Retouched 70 renders to enrich the viewing experience.
  • Added 3 new 60fps full HD animations for new hot scenes.
  • Finished planning the main storyline for version 1.5.1
  • Finished chit-cats for cafe scenes with Ahchi.
  • Finished Amelie's storyline for version 1.4.1
That's it for today! We have another scene and Visual Novel mode planned for version 1.3.1 beta and many other tasks planned for the week, so check out the next DevUpdate to find out if we succeeded in our plans.
Thanks for your attention and support. It's the best fuel for our game-developing engine.

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
i have a problem....i load the last saves, but the game go very very fast withoutu i press anything! I Try to make the rollback i however the game go forward very very fast!!! Why? It is unplayable :( :(

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes