bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Even if you do find one, you shouldn't use it. It was never intended and the story wouldn't make sense that way.
You may wish to check the first few pages of the thread.... I think you will find that the whole "It was never intended" to be quite false.
Because it was indeed changed and removed. (and afaik there was never a patch for this one, soooo).

Not too sure about the scenes that went with it though, does the "mom" still give a bj to MCs "dad"? (I assume both aren't MCs parents anymore) that scene was quite a point of 3 letter concern. (not being sarcastic btw, legit asking if that scene is still there or not? or if it is avoidable now, I just don't know the names of the characters).

In fact... I don't think I ever played this because I was waiting to see if anything would change about the mom bj thing. And then likely because the incest was removed it would have been pushed even lower on the list of things to play. (cause there be a fuckton I have in mind to play XD ), note i say lower though... if it was off the list I would have clicked ignore button, so still keeping an eye on it.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Im having the same issue.. and if i choose not to have the olivia scene then the game tells me its the end of the update lol whilst if i do the olivia scene that somehow goes into the sam scene it continues the story with haley showing up but from what is spoken its like a chunk of events are missing
Just found what the problem was, the cheat mod interfers it the event

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
You may wish to check the first few pages of the thread.... I think you will find that the whole "It was never intended" to be quite false.
Because it was indeed changed and removed. (and afaik there was never a patch for this one, soooo).
I think I did miss the first release of this but I played it shortly after that and it was supposed to be like Harry Potter who had no parents. And the story has now specified who his actual parents are so patching the game would make little sense unless the patch still specified that he was adopted.
Not too sure about the scenes that went with it though, does the "mom" still give a bj to MCs "dad"? (I assume both aren't MCs parents anymore) that scene was quite a point of 3 letter concern. (not being sarcastic btw, legit asking if that scene is still there or not? or if it is avoidable now, I just don't know the names of the characters).
The first update to the game made seeing that optional.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, game is just bugged in season 2 at the moment, goes from Olivia Scene to Sam Scene part and continues from there.

And if you try to skip it simply jumps to a "you've reached the end of this update"
Im having the same issue.. and if i choose not to have the olivia scene then the game tells me its the end of the update lol whilst if i do the olivia scene that somehow goes into the sam scene it continues the story with haley showing up but from what is spoken its like a chunk of events are missing
Don't use mods

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I think I did miss the first release of this but I played it shortly after that and it was supposed to be like Harry Potter who had no parents. And the story has now specified who his actual parents are so patching the game would make little sense unless the patch still specified that he was adopted.

The first update to the game made seeing that optional.
Optional? or skippable? cause they be different :| optional to me says your choice dictates if it happens or not. Skippable just means you don't watch. And that wording made it sound more like skip than optional scene.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Optional? or skippable? cause they be different :| optional to me says your choice dictates if it happens or not. Skippable just means you don't watch. And that wording made it sound more like skip than optional scene.
It gives you the choice to look or not but it still happens.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear Wizards & Witches, welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, let me ask you a question:
How do you call a boner you get by looking at Medusa Gorgon?
A petrified wood.

Ouch. Somehow, that joke hurts. Now, let's talk about what's been done this week:
  • Finished 75 new renders with Haley, Lily, Samantha and Ashley.
  • Retouched 65 renders to maximize magical effect!
  • Finished Haley's storyline for Lust Academy 1.4.1
  • Finished planning the main storyline for Lust Academy 1.4.1
  • Finished planning Samantha's storyline for Lust Academy 1.5.1
  • Finished new cafe scenes for Lust Academy 1.4.1
  • Finished re-working massage in Dale for Lust Academy season 2.
We have a lot of other tasks we want to brag about, but they are mostly work in progress, so we'll talk about them on the next DevUpdate. We also have a lot of things coming up this week, so stay in touch!
Thank you for your support and attention, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020

Unlocked

Dear Wizards & Witches, welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, let me ask you a question:
How do you call a boner you get by looking at Medusa Gorgon?
A petrified wood.

Ouch. Somehow, that joke hurts. Now, let's talk about what's been done this week:
  • Finished 75 new renders with Haley, Lily, Samantha and Ashley.
  • Retouched 65 renders to maximize magical effect!
  • Finished Haley's storyline for Lust Academy 1.4.1
  • Finished planning the main storyline for Lust Academy 1.4.1
  • Finished planning Samantha's storyline for Lust Academy 1.5.1
  • Finished new cafe scenes for Lust Academy 1.4.1
  • Finished re-working massage in Dale for Lust Academy season 2.
We have a lot of other tasks we want to brag about, but they are mostly work in progress, so we'll talk about them on the next DevUpdate. We also have a lot of things coming up this week, so stay in touch!
Thank you for your support and attention, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night.

It's a pity that these renders are only 820 x 461. They are quite nice.

On another note, I swear that this is the worst update in the entire game as far as dialogue is concerned. In the past I have never had to re-read sentences so many times and rollback so much to get context so as to understand what the fuck game characters are saying. "Pelvic" is an (adjectival) noun for fuck's sake, not a verb. There is at least one instance of an error causing a sentence to mean the exact opposite of what it should. Bear in the Night do you have ANYONE capable of speaking English fluently? Or do you rely solely on Google Translate or MTL?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Just finished S1 and really enjoyed it. Much better than I was expecting starting out. Season2 definitely needs some better english translation, but I look forward to it progressing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
It's a pity that these renders are only 820 x 461. They are quite nice.

On another note, I swear that this is the worst update in the entire game as far as dialogue is concerned. In the past I have never had to re-read sentences so many times and rollback so much to get context so as to understand what the fuck game characters are saying. "Pelvic" is a noun for fuck's sake, not a verb. There is at least one instance of an error causing a sentence to mean the exact opposite of what it should. Bear in the Night do you have ANYONE capable of speaking English fluently? Or do you rely solely on Google Translate or MTL?
We even did proofread, looks like not enough

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Sorry to sound harsh, but it really is frustrating especially in light of the fact that it's just not the Engrish. There are gaps in the plot and dialogue that add to that. For example, The MC entered into the magical competition, he knows who Dakota is from last season. Also, as others have pointed out, he knows where there are 'mushrooms as tall as trees'...he fucked Lily there in Season 1. Why is he feeling down and empty? Why was he shocked that Olivia was nice to him? Did he forget what they did? There are several more examples in the game. The MC's character development is not good. As others have pointed out (and not only on F95) he is becoming more and more like the male equivalent of the proverbial blonde bimbo/ditzy blonde.

Last edited:

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022

Ok, I don't mean any offense, but did writers change between S1 & S2? Because S2 is really very poor so far. Very short, poorly written dialog/story, much of which ignores what happened in S1. I realize that AVNs aren't really known for pristine eloquence, but contrasting S2 so far to the past story makes it look so much worse...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
Curious how linear this game is. I tend to prefer games where "choices matter" and actions by the player can open up or close paths.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes