Cramone

May 14, 2018
I was gonna abandon the game after knowing the "save transfer crap", but the first sex scene... in season 2.. .got me for life >.<

tekxas

Oct 11, 2020
hi, i'm stuck when i want to use the sorting book. i stuck with a sentense "i need to find a way to contact leona". someone can help me please?

LandryF

Dec 20, 2021
hi, i'm stuck when i want to use the sorting book. i stuck with a sentense "i need to find a way to contact leona". someone can help me please?
The only way I was able to get passed this part was to enable the skipping of Unseen Text in the settings and the pressed Tab to skip that part.

Reactions: tekxas

immrn

Jun 24, 2022
If you're at the point in the story where I think you are, you need to go to main hall and click on the "sorting book".
To me it just shows a message that says: (I need to find a way to contact Leona) and cant go further nor back.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear Witches & Wizards!
Are you interested to know the freshest news about Lust Academy game development? Very well! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, answer why question:
Why did the elf have to play with Mega Bloks?
Because he was Legoless!

Okay, sorry. That was a joke. As for the business, this week we've managed to:
  • Finished 82 new renders with Victoria, Amelie, Sabrina, Gabriella and Samantha.
  • Retouched 80 renders to saturate them with a magical spirit.
  • Finished planning activities for Dale.
  • Replaced Jacob on the Duel renders.
  • Finished Willow's storyline for Lust Academy v1.4.1
  • Finished re-working Work in Cafe renders for Season 2.
As always, there are a lot of things done and a lot of things to do, so it's about time we return to work.
Thanks for your support and feedback. Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes