Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
both, for spells and potions code is same only thing that changed between seasons that have notice so far was
days and house points
then why does not it work for me... I copied in writings exactly everything
that was shown here in 100%

Hell, I even tried removing [' and just ' and [ but it does not work?:S...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
then why does not it work for me... I copied in writings exactly everything
that was shown here in 100%

Hell, I even tried removing [' and just ' and [ but it does not work?:S...
well it should be working, in modded and clean version and both seasons, have checked
show me screenshot to see

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats a mess, console is case sensitive , which means have to be exact , big smalls letters and such
this is exact copy
spells_up['Combat Bolt']+= - missing capital letters and =
and whats with .000000000000 , whats that , want to break game or something, no need for .0000
also use spoilers for pictures no need to annoy others with

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
thats a mess, console is case sensitive , which means have to be exact , big smalls letters and such
this is exact copy
spells_up['Combat Bolt']+= - missing capital letters and =
and whats with .000000000000 , whats that , want to break game or something, no need for .0000
also use spoilers for pictures no need to annoy others with
Okay suddenly it works even though i used it earlier:S oh well nvm happy smee then X)

Reactions: micmitja

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi. Question, has the quality of animations increased now? I was playing S2-1.2.1, and everything was fine. I just swapped out for 1.3.1, and now I can barely watch any scene, losing most frames. Even the startup animation. :confused:
I personally haven't noticed any lag during animations; I know the devs are constantly working on improving things, including previous renders. So the quality overall of the renders is almost certainly better, which might contribute to lag on a less powerful machine.

Reactions: JA_Freak

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Hi. Question, has the quality of animations increased now? I was playing S2-1.2.1, and everything was fine. I just swapped out for 1.3.1, and now I can barely watch any scene, losing most frames. Even the startup animation. :confused:
Lust Academy [S2 v1.3.1d] [Bear in the Night] - Compressed vp8

Reason behind this crunched version:
Since I'm on a laptop without vp9 hadware acceleration, I've had performance issues with the videos on this game, so I decided to make a crunched version that uses vp8 and share it for anyone else that has the same issue.
Focus is on maintaining video, image and audio quality while getting better performance on weaker hardware.

Download (PC): pixeldrain (713 MiB :: 608 MiB)

Crunch features:
Video:​
  • Codec changed from vp9 to vp8
  • Framerate reduced from 60fps to 30 fps
  • Quality: crf 29
Image:​
  • Untouched
Audio:​
  • Untouched

Reactions: The Senior Perv

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Hello,
I've just started playing this game and must say it has my full attention.

Some questions; is there a time limit on improving relationships with the different girls? I mean I don't have to do X and Y before Thursday for example before I can progress with them or even skip some content?
Or at this moment it's weekend and I'm visiting Dale for my first time, however I didn't follow both classes every day in the morning.
This won't hurt my progress or again make me skip content?

The guide on the first page gives some other things to do then those that I've done, so I'm kinda worried.

Tnx

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello,
I've just started playing this game and must say it has my full attention.

Some questions; is there a time limit on improving relationships with the different girls? I mean I don't have to do X and Y before Thursday for example before I can progress with them or even skip some content?
Or at this moment it's weekend and I'm visiting Dale for my first time, however I didn't follow both classes every day in the morning.
This won't hurt my progress or again make me skip content?

The guide on the first page gives some other things to do then those that I've done, so I'm kinda worried.

Tnx
Are you playing in "Sandbox" or "VN" mode ?
If you are playing VN the game it's quite linear and you should not need to worry about timings,

If you are playing in "Sandbox" mode,
then you will need to make sure to earn enough house points by end of Friday to visit Dale.

Attending lessons will earn you house points and you learn spells/potions.
which you can use in Duelling to improve you chances

PS
The guide is just a guide, It's just how I did it,
Your game will be different, you do not need to stick to the choices I made.
Good Luck and Enjoy the game.

Last edited:

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Are you playing in "Sandbox" or "VN" mode ?
If you are playing VN the game it's quite linear and you should not need to worry about timings,

If you are playing in "Sandbox" mode,
then you will need to make sure to earn enough house points by end of Friday to visit Dale.

Attending lessons will earn you house points and you learn spells/potions.
which you can use in Duelling to improve you chances

PS
The guide is just a guide, It's just how I did it,
Your game will be different, you do not need to stick to the choices I made.
Good Luck and Enjoy the game.
Thanks for the reply, I play in sandbow mode tho I'm not in a hurry to finish it.
I got some housepoints already by bringing in the lost books shattered around but also want to do some work
in the café to raise my points with Audry and the Café chick :)

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020

Hey, dear wizards and witches

First of all, thank you for playing our game! With this release, we've added a lot of new game-changing features, including:
  • Two playable game modes: Sandbox with free roam and story-focused Visual Novel.
  • Over 550 new beautiful renders.
  • A thrilling story told through 14 different scenes.
  • An introduction to the new essential characters in the game.
  • 20 hot and juicy 60fps HD animations for your gallery.
  • 25 renders were updated for the prologue scenes.
  • Fixed animation with Selena in Xmas Story.
  • Added nurse Svetlana's profile to charinfo.
  • A bunch of grammatical errors and bugs fixed in all scenes.
If you still didn't played in it, here is the link (1.3.1d):

We can see that Lust Academy's player base is growing bigger and stronger, and we want to make sure that we will hear every member of this wizard community. That's why we've prepared a small Game quality survey.
We'd appreciate it if you find time to leave your answers, ideas, and concerns here. We'll make sure that all of them are heard and thought through!

Link:

3.80 star(s) 159 Votes