Sep 3, 2020
:D :D :D
As we told before, we would like to make all choices optionable (yeah yeah, house choosing was not optionable, yes we know. Yes, there were some reasons on it)
screenshot0003.png
well all I can say is that i love it seriously I think that is the first time dat option has ever been put in an adult game like dat

there I was sitting there waiting for the force bowjob to be over
like I have done with other adult games

I'm I was thinking to myself not all guys like to get bowjob from perfect strangers you know

and then I saw the option I've never seen before and it made me so happy

like I said i am just a hopeless romantic

i already chosen my love interest and I didn't want to cheat on Samantha!
so thank you thank you

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Let's see, an orphan gets taken in with an abusive couple, until he gets a letter telling him he's a wizard, and was accepted into a school for witchcraft and wizardry, and taking the train there, he finds it had 4 houses, and he becomes accepted by a house with a lion symbol. Where have I heard this story before? :unsure: ;) :LOL: :LOL: But seriously, this game does seems like lots of fun. Really enjoying it. Thank you so much for this, and hey, if this follows that other story, guessing Jacob won't be the Defense Against The Dark Arts in the sequels. :LOL: Couldn't resist, but really, looking forward for more, and again, thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Let's see, an orphan gets taken in with an abusive couple, until he gets a letter telling him he's a wizard, and was accepted into a school for witchcraft and wizardry, and taking the train there, he finds it had 4 houses, and he becomes accepted by a house with a lion symbol. Where have I heard this story before? :unsure: ;) :LOL: :LOL: But seriously, this game does seems like lots of fun. Really enjoying it. Thank you so much for this, and hey, if this follows that other story, guessing Jacob won't be the Defense Against The Dark Arts in the sequels. :LOL: Couldn't resist, but really, looking forward for more, and again, thank you.
big difference? in this story you want to bunk with the cousins

• Haha
Reactions: JenMistress

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
its this one that am talking about it keeps crashing
Also, give some more info. Like the platform, a screenshot of the version and try to re-download the game from Patreon page. I know that android version here is not correct (dunno why mods can't fix it)

3.80 star(s) 159 Votes