reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
You can still do his quests without becoming his boyfriend,
His quest, sometimes involves you with one of the other L.I's (Haley/ Willow),
So you may want to carry on doing his quest without becoming his boyfriend,
Your comment got me thinking. Are the character paths exclusive, or some are? I'm not sure I should interpret your remark about "becoming his boyfriend" as implying that you can go steady with a character, locking yourself out of others. Or perhaps not, and you can follow every path you want to, at the same time? Or maybe there's a time limit for each chapter, forcing you to choose?

Another thing I noticed (having barely started to play) is that if you talk to everybody at every chance, you easily end up with "conflicting" schedules. In the first evening, you had told Elijah in the morning that you'd meet him after classes in the café. But you still arrange a "date" with Haley that same evening. Apparently you can meet either at a later date (although the text clearly says "tonight").

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
In S3 how to contact Penny?
Follow the "Main Quest" till you get to this point;-

---Evening---
<Inner Garden/R-Wing>, <Inner Garden>,
<Entrance>, <Principal's Office,
*Arthur,
Astral rendezvous,<<<<<<<<meeting Penny. (introduced in v3.5.1d)
Kiss her,
{Main Quest = 100%}
---Night---

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
so you guys don't mind that after all these years you get only 3 scenes with a girl? lol

CyrusMax

Dec 12, 2022
Follow the "Main Quest" till you get to this point;-

---Evening---
*Arthur,
Astral rendezvous,<<<<<<<<meeting Penny. (introduced in v3.5.1d)
Kiss her,
{Main Quest = 100%}
---Night---
(New mission>Salazar's theory) Main Quest
---Evening---
*Arthur, (not active)
Astral rendezvous, ?
Kiss her, (to whom)
{Main Quest = 100%}
---Night---
and i completed all my S3 v3.10.1d side quest.

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Your comment got me thinking. Are the character paths exclusive, or some are? I'm not sure I should interpret your remark about "becoming his boyfriend" as implying that you can go steady with a character, locking yourself out of others. Or perhaps not, and you can follow every path you want to, at the same time? Or maybe there's a time limit for each chapter, forcing you to choose?

Another thing I noticed (having barely started to play) is that if you talk to everybody at every chance, you easily end up with "conflicting" schedules. In the first evening, you had told Elijah in the morning that you'd meet him after classes in the café. But you still arrange a "date" with Haley that same evening. Apparently you can meet either at a later date (although the text clearly says "tonight").
I've never encountered an "either/or" choice between LIs in this game. You'll notice that it has the "Harem" tag, so I don't think you will ever face that choice. In my experience, the MC's relationships with the various LIs falls somewhere between "Friends With Benefits" (FWB) and polyamory.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
so you guys don't mind that after all these years you get only 3 scenes with a girl? lol
There are plenty of scenes with girls. Or did you mean sex scenes ? I don't care about those too much, they're just added bonuses to me.

So yeah, I don't mind.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
(New mission>Salazar's theory) Main Quest
---Evening---
*Arthur, (not active)
Astral rendezvous, ?
Kiss her, (to whom)
{Main Quest = 100%}
---Night---
and i completed all my S3 v3.10.1d side quest.
Keep going "Astral rendezvous" comes after "Salazar's theory"
you need to do the steps in a "Quest" chain in order, you cant just pick and choose in what steps you want to do.

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
no load button in the v2? i patched the cordale pack then the better render ive exported the v1 save but i dont see any load button

Jan 14, 2023
How many scenes does the trans character have in this game?
Audrey (the succubus) can be either Futa or female, optional.

She got abandoned in V2, in V3 she has a small return arc of 5-6 story stages, 2-3 scenes and then a bonus scene with another LI when you've also progressed her. There's also a small Sunday party option if you make the potion (use the flower collected at night from the fountain).

The dancer in the club (who can also be either Futa or female, depending on your choices) gets a small scene addition MFF with the vampire - buy drinks at the bar to unlock the various scenes.

Reactions: TheWhizzy

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
no load button in the v2? i patched the cordale pack then the better render ive exported the v1 save but i dont see any load button
You don't "load" it but you start a new game using the transferred save.

Kledza

Nov 7, 2023
I cannot open my Windows Security for now, and even cannot Troubleshoot my PC, after play this game. Is it normal? I don't know but I have to reinstall my Windows

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Not really, no. This game should not have any lasting effect on Windows whatsoever.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes