puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I downloaded this game maybe 2-3 years ago, thought is was good. Then they messed with the sandbox/VN thing and totally screwed up my saves, My ? is it worth starting over to play in VN or Sandbox? Just asking for Honest info.

Jan 14, 2023
anyone have a full 3.9 completed save they can share?
Here - you need to rename the files (remove the "LA3" at the start); this is all stories / LIs at 100%, minotaur beaten & spell stats / cash out of the wazoo. You're also class champion at the new Tournament thing (+20 odd points in front) and have only been beaten once in the weekly points battle (I think I was testing out if there was any content outside of the town) and your spell skills are 250+.

Oh, and you'll probably want to turn off LGTB+ options, since I was 100% the entire thing, which means you're romancing the dude as well.

Some scenes are not unlocked, since I did a quick run through LA1>3 without hanging around for non-story events.

~

As an aside: I kinda wished I liked this more than I actually do - it has a really bad UI bump change between the house and the main college which is really annoying. In the end I just use the menu to quick move everywhere instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: oapami and Highrar

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I downloaded this game maybe 2-3 years ago, thought is was good. Then they messed with the sandbox/VN thing and totally screwed up my saves, My ? is it worth starting over to play in VN or Sandbox? Just asking for Honest info.
If you liked it in the first place and haven't played in 2 or 3 years then yeah, definitely.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
I hope our character will experience a little power increase in season 4.
We always escape at the last second against the overlord and the much exaggerated wand of its power officially turned green at the end of the season.
I hope the power boost turns on as said

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What do you recommend VN or Sandbox? Thanks
Since I find VNs rather monoton, I'd pick Sandbox anytime.
VN mode is also missing the mini games: get money from working in the caffé, later from fishing, earn house points, participate in the duelling contest, increase your combat stats. etc.

But if you're just a clickedeclick guy who wants to get to the intimate scenes as quickly as possible without having to think, pick VN.

Since you have to complete all quests to complete a season, it's really more of an adventure mode than a sandbox mode - like in most games, but the term stuck.

This is the simplest sandbox mode I have encountered so far. The daily scheduler always tells you when you can do what, easy peasy. All you have to do is to make sure to get enough house points, so you will go to Dale on weekends. In S3 even that requirement was removed, everyone goes there.

Keep in mind that none of your choices with the girls have any consequences. That very moment you decide which scene to watch, it will not affect future events.
And in S2 the VN style intro is very very very long. No, you didn't forget to chose sandbox mode, it's just such a long intro.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
im worriy that even i have the lgbt off the game still give me choices to kiss that ugly mathafuker of elijah ,sadira shemale ,and now even audrey,wtf.....

Reactions: Jennider100

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustAcademy-S3v3.10.1d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: The_Stifmeister
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes