Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Btw, if any of the people responsible is reading ... the plural of "Succubus" is usually "Succubi" (not in every language, in german it would be "Succuben" for example, but "Succubi" would be accepted as well, since it's a latin term). I'm usually not so strict, but since they are quite present in S3 and it's written wrong every single time (and not always the same way wrong) ...

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
If it wasn't there'd still be a disclaimer in the OP...
tbf the old announcement was made after people downloaded the game and couple of days went by it understandable that people are still in fear to trust and download the game again

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
tbf the old announcement was made after people downloaded the game and couple of days went by it understandable that people are still in fear to trust and download the game again
I've said this before, but if I was spreading malware I probably wouldn't pick a game that was infected before and is likely to be triple checked before each upload.
I'm sure there will be more keyloggers and shit, just not in the same games.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Was the virus cleansed from the downloads?
This is a different release, and I guarantee there is no such thing considering the source (Patreon), and who posted it :whistle:

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
im Sorry to bother u lads, and gals in the Community, but i must ask, does the English get better in the newer versions? becuse im trying hard to play vn style, and just get confused. and its barely understandable. ( for me)

need to know so i can push throu.

Last edited:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
im Sorry to bother u lads, and gals in the communty, but i must ask, does the english get better in the newer versions? becuse im trying hard to play vn style, and just get confused. and its barely understandable. ( for me)

need to know so i can push throu.
I'm sorry, but your post is kind of ironic, do you want the game to be written like you do ? Cause if so, therein lies the problem.

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Nemo56 and AkaiAria

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
You can still do his quests without becoming his boyfriend,
His quest, sometimes involves you with one of the other L.I's (Haley/ Willow),
So you may want to carry on doing his quest without becoming his boyfriend,
Your comment got me thinking. Are the character paths exclusive, or some are? I'm not sure I should interpret your remark about "becoming his boyfriend" as implying that you can go steady with a character, locking yourself out of others. Or perhaps not, and you can follow every path you want to, at the same time? Or maybe there's a time limit for each chapter, forcing you to choose?

Another thing I noticed (having barely started to play) is that if you talk to everybody at every chance, you easily end up with "conflicting" schedules. In the first evening, you had told Elijah in the morning that you'd meet him after classes in the café. But you still arrange a "date" with Haley that same evening. Apparently you can meet either at a later date (although the text clearly says "tonight").

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes