Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Anyway to skip the mini games apparently my mouse isn't good enough for them and I got this error and frustration to boot.

Otherwise liking everything up to the exam mini game.

Edit: I'm an idiot and found the well sized "skip" at the top corner lol
There is not need to be hard on yourself.
Just read this post and went check on the mini game,
And saw the "Skip" button for the first time !:oops:
Just thinking of the number of times I reloaded a save to have yet another go at Passing the mini game ! :cry:

:LOL:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There is not need to be hard on yourself.
Just read this post and went check on the mini game,
And saw the "Skip" button for the first time !:oops:
Just thinking of the number of times I reloaded a save to have yet another go at Passing the mini game ! :cry:

:LOL:
I run out of reacts so I owe ya one, but thank you for letting me know I wasn't alone. Cheers :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Since any time someone posts something they're proud of some smartass comes along and shoots them down I'll just say here that I scored 112% due to my speed and perfection in solving it, so there :cool:.

(complete lie of course, my best was 89%. but somebody ALWAYS has to try and show you up and smack talk your achievement :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:)
My best was 3% so atleast you blew my score away :ROFLMAO:

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Since any time someone posts something they're proud of some smartass comes along and shoots them down I'll just say here that I scored 112% due to my speed and perfection in solving it, so there :cool:.

(complete lie of course, my best was 89%. but somebody ALWAYS has to try and show you up and smack talk your achievement :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:)
I'd say it was easy by precision gaming mouse... Try that...

Reactions: HogRocket

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Save ur game just before the mini-game and reload if fail and try again n again...:ROFLMAO: that's the cheat I used bcoz I wanted 100%
Well yeah i find it rather easy to get 100% all 3 times, i failed only the first time as didn't knew i need to keep the mouse button pressed...
I assume on mobile or whitout mouse it is a lot harder thought.

Reactions: Slytherin͏

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Well yeah i find it rather easy to get 100% all 3 times, i failed only the first time as didn't knew i need to keep the mouse button pressed...
I assume on mobile or whitout mouse it is a lot harder thought.
Well, I got 100% in the first easy one with my laptop's touchpad, and in medium difficulty with touchpad the max I got was 91% in several tries...
With mouse I got it in 2nd time....
Just one try was enough to practice....

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Save ur game just before the mini-game and reload if fail and try again n again...:ROFLMAO: that's the cheat I used bcoz I wanted 100%
You don't need to save between choices for short term things like this. If you didn't get the score you wanted you can just roll back by scrolling the middle mouse button

Reactions: Lovv99
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes