BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I just had my first run through this relatively new game and, like most, I am impressed by the beauty of the models and the flawlessness of the animations. They really do look promising and I'll definitely give the game another go when there is more content available. I would not mind if there were a few girls with even bigger boobs than the ones that I have seen so far. But, that is certainly only a matter of my personal preference and not criticism :).

However, there is one thing that should get an improvement imho: spelling and grammar. Especially in the scene where the MC selects his faculty, spelling mistakes and grammatical errors are all over the place (see examples below). When creating dialogue, do you have a proof reading process (four-eyes principle)? Do you use a spell checker?
To me, this really is taking away quite a bit of the overall quality of the game. I.e., when there is this weird dichotomy between very professional imagery and not so professional dialogue.

Overall I congratulate you to your game and will definitely follow how it expands and improves over time. (y)

p.s.: as this is a magical university, do you plan on things like e.g. breast expansion or other body enhancements in scenes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bear in the Night

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I just had my first run through this relatively new game and, like most, I am impressed by the beauty of the models and the flawlessness of the animations. They really do look promising and I'll definitely give the game another go when there is more content available. I would not mind if there were a few girls with even bigger boobs than the ones that I have seen so far. But, that is certainly only a matter of my personal preference and not criticism :).

However, there is one thing that should get an improvement imho: spelling and grammar. Especially in the scene where the MC selects his faculty, spelling mistakes and grammatical errors are all over the place (see examples below). When creating dialogue, do you have a proof reading process (four-eyes principle)? Do you use a spell checker?
To me, this really is taking away quite a bit of the overall quality of the game. I.e., when there is this weird dichotomy between very professional imagery and not so professional dialogue.

Overall I congratulate you to your game and will definitely follow how it expands and improves over time. (y)

p.s.: as this is a magical university, do you plan on things like e.g. breast expansion or other body enhancements in scenes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey there!
Thanks for your review and this "bug report".
Yeah, these dialogues were written like a few days before release, so we missed smth. Sad :(
We will fix it!

miramusq

Mar 23, 2019
So far, this is very promising. My biggest problem is just that I wish you used a different term than "faculty" for the school houses. Faculty is a word that already has a meaning in a school setting, and it takes me out of it to hear it misused so blatantly. Faculty refers to the academic staff in a university (i.e. the professors), not the students. Just use the term houses, or find a different term which does not already have an academic meaning.

snakeup

May 17, 2020
Just found this and it's one of the best beginnings to a game I've seen. Amazing art, effects and animation. And the female character models are smoking hot. There's usually one I gravitate toward in any game but here it's extremely hard to choose! Very well done and keep up the great work. Looking forward to all of your future releases!

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Weekly DevBlog update 02/17

Hey guys!

Today we want to shed some light on how the work on the new release is going.

First of all, thank you for taking part in the survey! Thanks to your responses, we can see our goals more clearly. We know where to move and what to improve! We will share what we did this week in a bit, but more importantly, we want to share what we plan to do!

This week, we talked about:

• Open-world structure
  • Main story
  • Girls story
  • Secondary quests and side-activities.
  • Girls biography and world background
We're very excited about our ideas and hope to make our patrons happy with game snippets soon! Another important issue we care about: frequent client updates. We plan to continue releasing new versions and patches regularly and to do this we want to develop a convenient system for updating the game client.

We are currently working on a patch that will fix bugs and errors in the current release. On top of that, we're planning to expand some scenes in the prologue with new renders slightly. (not much, just to make some scenes more logical)

Together we will make Lust Academy better!

In addition to working on the patch and planning for this week, we've managed to:

• Fix grammatical \ logic errors
  • Fix a bug in the minigame
  • Almost fix a bug when playing on android.
  • Finish the main story for release 0.2.1
  • Finish Amelia's character design
  • Finish Katy's character design
  • Finish Sabrina's character design

Alright, that's it! No time to waste, so thank you for your support and interest!

Sincerely,
Bear in the night studio.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Anyway to skip the mini games apparently my mouse isn't good enough for them and I got this error and frustration to boot.

Otherwise liking everything up to the exam mini game.

Edit: I'm an idiot and found the well sized "skip" at the top corner lol

Reactions: Ahchi
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes