Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
so my few thoughts...
Sam must've been casting Phallus Erectus since she enrolled because she sure causes boners to pop
Hermi... Haley... at least she's not annoying and bitchy...
Jacob is sure shady as fuck...
I don't know what Jill has been drinking but she sure grew up in the right places... how was I supposed to not flirt with Victoria, not flirting with her should've been grounds for expulsion as it would imply someone is screwed up in the head. but that glyph thig is a bit hard on a laptop's touchpad.
There is a skip button on top of the screen :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Matt-Stu

Nov 14, 2020
Awsome! I've been played a lot of VN games. A lot means a lot (you named it). But only on Lust-Academy, I've read every sentence of the storyline. I love this kind of story and 3D rendering also pretty cool. Can't wait for the next update...

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
This is definitely number one on my heatseeker list, I just hope it sticks around and the Dev and his team remains safe and healthy. So many Devs are going through personal problems so here's to good health and a healthy mind.

Reactions: spl00sh321

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Guys, can I ask you to write a review? I hope, more reviews can attract more people to our game and get some support :)

We are working for you :)
It's too early to give a reasonable review. I can see that the writing, renders, and setting are of high quality, but I need to see some more things to write a review.
  1. How the dev handles sex scenes (angle, dialogue, positions, build up, etc.)
  2. Gameplay. What type of variables are used. How choices impact the story/characters. If sandbox is used, it will almost always be bad, but some devs can make it a boon rather than a curse.
  3. Some more plot developments.
Things are looking good so far though.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Screenshot_20210210-163640_LustAcademy.jpg andriod version. This thing getting stuck on screen with no way to remove it even by reloading ruins the experience. I'm going the next time I attempt at playing this, this bug will be fixed.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
It's too early to give a reasonable review. I can see that the writing, renders, and setting are of high quality, but I need to see some more things to write a review.
  1. How the dev handles sex scenes (angle, dialogue, positions, build up, etc.)
  2. Gameplay. What type of variables are used. How choices impact the story/characters. If sandbox is used, it will almost always be bad, but some devs can make it a boon rather than a curse.
  3. Some more plot developments.
Things are looking good so far though.
Yeah, I'm forcing no one.
If u can - We will be very appreciative, If still not - there is no problem :)

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Really liking the game so far, the renders are really good and the history, that certainly is at least 50% based on the Harry Potter saga, what for me is no problem, is well made for an introduction, being easy to understand and at the same time providing a mistery for us, like everything related to the school and the past of the protagonists.
Loved all the girls, but can't wait to have my chance to cuck that jerk that the MC used to live with.
With that being said, I hope for this game to not be one with paths, even though games like Beign a DIK are simply amazing, I prefer much more when you are able to fuck every single girl on your unique save... what can I say, a man can be a fan of Harem :D
Keep up with the good work!
Can't wait for the next release

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Great so far, only thing I can say is I think it would have been cool to have some kind of consequence for the two fighting in MCs head, like maybe after he announced his dorm he passes out from overload. Something that makes him stand out a bit more.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Great so far, only thing I can say is I think it would have been cool to have some kind of consequence for the two fighting in MCs head, like maybe after he announced his dorm he passes out from overload. Something that makes him stand out a bit more.
Hm, not a bad idea. We will note it :)
Thanks!

Reactions: Ranting Old Man

Matt-Stu

Nov 14, 2020
we already did. Do u play in v .1.2E ? If not - u could skip the minigame or just download a new one build
Oh dear (Bear in the Night), your guys are so polite to this site community disputed this is a pirate site. That means your guy's professionalism sat on a higher level. Very appreciate it.
With this attitude, I believe your guys are easy to take over "MILFy City" crown at any time this year. Your subscribes will drastically increase though. Believe me.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes