El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Maybe this has already been mentioned, but if you take the test to enter the academy, without using the skip button, 100 % the glyph image is not erased.
Gliph.jpg

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Oh, I mean that, if you having all the vanilla tags, but the actual game is full of hardcore stuff that you do unto the girls, then it'll be a very pleasant surprise.
But then what's the use of tags? if they don't correctly represent the game.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Oh, I mean that, if you having all the vanilla tags, but the actual game is full of hardcore stuff that you do unto the girls, then it'll be a very pleasant surprise.
Tags represent what is currently in game. There is no dark stuff in game at the moment.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
But then what's the use of tags? if they don't correctly represent the game.
That was exactly what I thought when I played Astral Lust and saw my MC corrupted, mind-controlled, sexually harassed and sleep-raped by the women around him. But it's not really the dev's fault, it's f95 not having a m/f tag like doujin sites to help make clearer the content of a game.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Tags represent what is currently in game. There is no dark stuff in game at the moment.
That was exactly what I thought when I played Astral Lust and saw my MC corrupted, mind-controlled, sexually harassed and sleep-raped by the women around him. But it's not really the dev's fault, it's f95 not having a m/f tag like doujin sites to help make clearer the content of a game.
Yup, we will add game tags with more content. Rn u can check "planning content" in dev notes.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
so my few thoughts...
Sam must've been casting Phallus Erectus since she enrolled because she sure causes boners to pop
Hermi... Haley... at least she's not annoying and bitchy...
Jacob is sure shady as fuck...
I don't know what Jill has been drinking but she sure grew up in the right places... how was I supposed to not flirt with Victoria, not flirting with her should've been grounds for expulsion as it would imply someone is screwed up in the head. but that glyph thig is a bit hard on a laptop's touchpad.

Oct 4, 2019
Agree with other posters about being railroaded into house sucks. Would have liked having a choice, though understand why railroad exists.
I felt like that was a missed chance. Still would have been cool if it turned out that each house had a unique LI, character trait, gameplay mechanic, scenes, lore, short story prolog or so, with the potential to get (slightly) different paths later on. Imagine joining Adderin and Haley becomes someone you have to conquer and best, and perhaps trick or exploit instead of her being on your team right away.

Being forced to make choices isn't bad, especially when it rewards you with a sense of progress and a "unique" way of shaping your own story. It's a way to enrich your in-game identity and immersion. A house to defend and honor is that kind of identity. It doesn't have to be about taking things away.
In folder The_Outong-v0.0.7-pc\renpy\common edit file 00console.rpy, find
config.console = False
change to: config.console = True
after this, launch game, load your save and press Shift+O
I like how you bolded the part that makes it clear you were confused about what game or thread this is. :KEK: But I appreciate you helping a fren out, happens to the best of us.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes