Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hmm... I suppose I'm curious where this is gonna go. The Parry Hotter references are pretty on-the-nose. What especially gave me pause was the mention of a certain corridor on the third floor. I read those books in German at the time, but if I had to guess, the headmaster's line was exactly the same.
Also, I would like you, dear developer, to not mess with my volume. If I turn down my music, I have my reasons. I think it only happens once, when Olivia is introduced, but still. Not okay.
Yeah, it's a bug. We will fix it soon

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I kinda wish that the choosing ritual ended up somehow else then us just ultimately joining Leonhart. I like the fresh take on the whole HP storyline, like the faction being a party centered one, and I hope overtime it will drift further away from the original storyline and becomes it's own universe. I also don't wanna deal with a Draco in-game. :KEK:

By the way that fireball effect, 10/10. Some of them magic themed games could learn from that.
Draco could be a hot tsundere and it would be fun to break her in

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

But, as with any great adventure, the first victory is only the beginning of new, even greater challenges! Ahead of us is work on version 0.2.1. and it's anything, but an easy walk! But that doesn't scare us.

The new version of the game will be a groundbreaking step forward, featuring:

• An open world with free-roaming and interactions!
  • More than 30 unique interactions with secrets and easter eggs.
  • 12 colorful locations.
  • Beautiful animations, as always in 60fps.
  • A story full of mystery and riddles for you to unravel!
  • 10 beautiful heroines with complicated backgrounds and exciting stories!
We are incredibly passionate about what we do! It seems as if the great wizards of Cordale come alive from the pages of the story and give us strength! We invite you to take the Lust Academy prologue and hope you're ready for more!

More characters, more locations, more animations, more stories, more h-content, and more magic are coming your way!

Yours,

Bear in the Night Team

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Hey Hey!
We released a hotfix (Lust Academy 0.1.2D):

- Fixed critical bug, cause crashes the game
- Fixed bug with sounds
- Changed renders without ps
- Fixed not working button in the menu
- Fixed font size in some pop-up windows
This is a hotfix, so it means to be merged with the 0.1.2C?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes