paulpi1993

Apr 3, 2019
Hi Bear. Let me say first that I just love the game and the character based on Emma Watson is just spectacular. I'm trying to play the game on android but if I select episode 2 it gives me an error and if I press the ignore button it just takes me to the start of the first episode. Any ideas what I should do? Thanks and great game.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Great game! It's still early in the story but I think there's a lot of interesting things you can do with game set in a world with wizards and I really like the story so far so I subscribed to the patreon. Hopefully more people do so we can get the creators working on this full time. Looking forward to the next update!

RUNDMC

Jan 29, 2018
Good stuff, Im not really into these 'stories' with wizards and magic but then again it has the potential to be good and the story isn't just explained in few sentences and is nicely developing. Also the milf teacher or whatever her title is is smoking hot so ye, waiting for updates impatiently. And Haley is cute, renders are generally great. Didn't see any of the faces similar to these ones in any games that I have played on this site.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
im a huge Harry Potter fan and i like how the dev has adapted it into this new story the only criticism i have is we don't get a female version of dumbledore and Snape ( example below )
1612845669712.png 1612845708916.png but i do look forward to what come next glad to see it comes out in episodes (y)

Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Nov 4, 2018
The animations on android are more like 6fps,
it ctd by the time I reached the train.

I used the win version on joiplay,
unless the android version is done differently,
this isn't suitable for android.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi Bear. Let me say first that I just love the game and the character based on Emma Watson is just spectacular. I'm trying to play the game on android but if I select episode 2 it gives me an error and if I press the ignore button it just takes me to the start of the first episode. Any ideas what I should do? Thanks and great game.
Hey! And thanks for the report. Will check it

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes