Sep 22, 2018
gonna dl again and get the full uncompressed and see if it makes a difference. This game is totally worth the extra effort

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I didnt have crashes but the sound didnt like to be turned down. I had to do it 2 or 3 times for it to stay down

krzysiek

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
No errors but...
New game (muted)
After an Olivia's animation music is on.

niek07

Jul 23, 2019
Strange, my game doesn't crash and I don't have any bugs.
Great game, by the way, especially Naomi and Haley

Sep 22, 2018
I didn't go into options at all... this time it was different though. there was an extra scene with Haley in the dining hall and there were more students sitting at the tables. I made it about three or four sentences further than the last time before the crash.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I like this game, I like the reimagining of the Potter story, I like the visuals and the animations.

But

You are two versions in, and you haven't even gotten past the first day there yet. Do you know what that says to people? That this game is going to take a decade to develop. I would even put this as still being in the Prologue section of the game, and it's 2 releases of it so far.

That's bad, incase you're wondering.

And just like the first release, you have filler nudity and sex with characters you'll have no interaction with on a regular basis because you know exactly how long your development cycle is going to be, so keep putting in lewds to make people happy.

The "younger roommate" was pointless, you never even talk to her in the opening.
The bitchy "landlady" was pointless, because you're never going to do anything with her.
Now you have the spirits of the founders, who we'll probably never see again, who as far as I can tell hang out in that book to have sex with all the students.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018
I'll try again without fullscreening. This laptop has a problem with ren'py lately where if I fullscreen the mouse pointer disappears. might be connected. I'll give it a shot and let you know.

update: it didn't make a difference. LustAcademy.exe has stopped working and will now close.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes