krzysiek

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
1.png
2.png

I had this somewhere else too but it was the same error...

I had to only ignore it and I could play further so it is noa a big case. Great game BTW

Last edited:
Reactions: Bear in the Night

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
What about NTR? It is said that there will be no NTR, however, many things points the opposite. For example, one of the main girls clearly looks like Hermione, and Hermione was a total whore. Moreover, she was played by Emma Watson, and it will take a lot of hard work to find someone more slutty than her. And finally, chokers are only worn by whores, because this is a kind of a belt for throat blowjob - the darker the color, the deeper she swallows.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
ERRORS
Found it - the error appears when you mute all sounds. It's kind of weird :unsure:
Anyway, this mute resets when you start a new game

darkzkie91

Sep 1, 2020
Could you say the exact moment? Is it a new game or load old save?
new game, I redownload the game to make sure the files are not corrupted, but still the game crashes after 5min or more of playing.

krzysiek

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Am I right, that those errors when u load ur old save?
No, it was a new game, but like robbaniak said it is something with muting the sounds.
I started the game 5x with sounds - no errors and then
5x without sounds - every time when Olivia appears in your room for the first time I got errors which I sent before.

scooby1976

Sep 15, 2018
game exits here constantly mostly during or just after the clips. if I save regular than I can continue from that point and it moves past the crash, but it will still crash on a later point.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
No, it was a new game, but like robbaniak said it is something with muting the sounds.
I started the game 5x with sounds - no errors and then
5x without sounds - every time when Olivia appears in your room for the first time I got errors which I sent before.
Perfect! Thanks! We already fixing this bug and probably upload a new build in a few hours

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes