Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
The game could have been good but the stupid dev fiddling with my volume settings for music is just stupid.
I put it to off he just turns it to almost max when ever he wants to.
So if you use a head set warning for laud music.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
10 POINTS for Gryffin... i mean Leonheart,
i like we actually have a choice so far like with the BJs hope it continues and we suddenly dont start being forced into things so we can focus on just 1 LI, so far im torn between Haley and Sam but if Ashley is a LI then :unsure:

Reactions: cakeny

papabear666

Mar 23, 2019
Help me step-wizard, im stuck.. When the game should transition to episode two, i get a message that there is no more content and it takes me to the main menu? I can start a new game in episode two, but then i have another name and my choises in episode one is not "active"

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Help me step-wizard, im stuck.. When the game should transition to episode two, i get a message that there is no more content and it takes me to the main menu? I can start a new game in episode two, but then i have another name and my choises in episode one is not "active"
Hm...So, after the train station, u got this message?

Oct 4, 2019
Welp. Just read both episodes for the first time. The first thing that struck me is the melancholic indie rock main tune that's used. It reminds me of a franchise involving the character on the left of this message. Spent some time just listening to those notes. Found it pretty funny our default surname basically is Poggers. :PogChamp: And I hadn't read the overview on purpose so I laughed again when I saw the letter. Actually I would have liked to pick Adderin (is that the Adderall gang?), but so be it. Also when Haley leaves the train and she's like "you coming?" and MC goes "nah", I was like: wat fak. Haley, Ash and Sam are my faves. Teacher slightly too round (for me), not-the-momma is on the shitlist, no major opinion on the rest. Not sure if choices matter but I bagged the money, told adoptive douche off and took every opportunity to flirt and joke around. Nice animations, top tier renders, though at one point everyone got blurry (see below). Quality content, I just felt it already was over once I started really enjoying it. Also cliffhanger, reee. :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone already may have shared this render, but wow, gorgeous.
And my personal Haley compilation.

A small gripe is the clickable area of text boxes (for loading and saving for instance) seems too small.
And when reloading Sam's kitchen animation, I got this error. Perhaps the dev thinks it's worth fixing. It probably doesn't happen if you save before or after said animation and view it that way.

Gotta say, really love your version of "Hermione." (y)

View attachment 976255
I like every fan edit here better than her original look, kek. I prefer Hufflepuff just a little bit over Slytherin.

Last edited:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Welp. Just read both episodes for the first time. The first thing that struck me is the melancholic indie rock main tune that's used. It reminds me of a franchise involving the character on the left of this message. Spent some time just listening to those notes. Found it pretty funny our default surname basically is Poggers. :PogChamp: And I hadn't read the overview on purpose so I laughed again when I saw the letter. Actually I would have liked to pick Adderin (is that the Adderall gang?), but so be it. Also when Haley leaves the train and she's like "you coming?" and MC goes "nah", I was like: wat fak. Haley, Ash and Sam are my faves. Teacher slightly too round (for me), not-the-momma is on the shitlist, no major opinion on the rest. Not sure if choices matter but I bagged the money, told adoptive douche off and took every opportunity to flirt and joke around. Nice animations, top tier renders, though at one point everyone got blurry (see below). Quality content, I just felt it already was over once I started really enjoying it. Also cliffhanger, reee. :cry:
Someone already may have shared this render, but wow, gorgeous.
And my personal Haley compilation.

A small gripe is the clickable area of text boxes (for loading and saving for instance) seems too small.
And when reloading Sam's kitchen animation, I got this error. Perhaps the dev thinks it's worth fixing. It probably doesn't happen if you save before or after said animation and view it that way.

I like every fan edit here better than her original look, kek. I prefer Hufflepuff just a little bit over Slytherin.
So massive :) , thanks for that. We Will take a look at bug

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
why are there so many of this type of error in ep2?

File "game/logic/episodes_after_first/ep2/sheet_22.rpy", line 7, in <module>
TypeError: float() argument must be a string or a number

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hm, how this one happend?
first time was when victoria was walking down the stairs, second time was when i approach lily and naomi. not positive but it seemed to have something to do with the animation, if i ignored it, the animation would run.

edit: ok finished the game, boo on the ending haha. loved the ritual and felt why couldn't i join more than one haha.
zero errors after those two i mentioned. for other info, i continued off the save from the first release, when i ignored the 2nd one, i got a further error but ignore allowed me to move beyond it.
it was weird said pos_track_now not defined. gave me this in the traceback which is probably what screwed it up.
it could also be because i was using the compressed version. hope that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
first time was when victoria was walking down the stairs, second time was when i approach lily and naomi. not positive but it seemed to have something to do with the animation, if i ignored it, the animation would run.

edit: ok finished the game, boo on the ending haha. loved the ritual and felt why couldn't i join more than one haha.
zero errors after those two i mentioned. for other info, i continued off the save from the first release, when i ignored the 2nd one, i got a further error but ignore allowed me to move beyond it.
it was weird said pos_track_now not defined. gave me this in the traceback which is probably what screwed it up.
it could also be because i was using the compressed version. hope that helps.
Yeah, probably it's the same error, as it was with sounds. We've already fixed it, but try to catch this one also

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I'm glad we joined Leonheart since Sam, Haley and Lily are there ( Wish Ashley was there too though :cry:). Also I wished I hadn't hurt Katrina Adderin's feelings with the Bj comment she was doing so well too. I was enjoying both ladies actually. It would also be cool to be part of both houses.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I kinda wish that the choosing ritual ended up somehow else then us just ultimately joining Leonhart. I like the fresh take on the whole HP storyline, like the faction being a party centered one, and I hope overtime it will drift further away from the original storyline and becomes it's own universe. I also don't wanna deal with a Draco in-game. :KEK:

By the way that fireball effect, 10/10. Some of them magic themed games could learn from that.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Enjoyed my first peek at this game.. and was shocked at how great the animations are during my second visit here. Totally going to be one of my favorites.. one of those watching and counting the days til the next update kind of a things. First rate work all around. Easily 8/10. The attention to detail really hits home for me.

Reactions: Bear in the Night
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes