desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Maybe some people would have liked to choose their faction, but that was never gonna happen (doubled work load). I just hope we have some choice in shaping the MC. He does seem to be railroaded a bit into being the good natured perv even though he could sleep molest Hermoine on the train lol.

Still, I like the general direction so far, and I'm definitely down to play the typical hero if it comes down to it.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Maybe some people would have liked to choose their faction, but that was never gonna happen (doubled work load). I just hope we have some choice in shaping the MC. He does seem to be railroaded a bit into being the good natured perv even though he could sleep molest Hermoine on the train lol.

Still, I like the general direction so far, and I'm definitely down to play the typical hero if it comes down to it.
Hmm, that's a yellow flag for me, though to be fair none of the tags here are non-consensual, so you should've expected a lack of non-consensual stuff, even the light ones. That being said there was another game I played where all the tags are non-consensual, but almost all of it is done to YOU - you can probably guess my reaction - so maybe this dev could pleasantly surprise us in the future.

Reactions: indolent

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
keeping in the theme of harry potter ( or as i called my mc Henry Pogger ) why are people asking for an incest patch the only way that could work is if you turn the friend of your mother into your aunty it would have to be done by the dev or a modder is it really worth it is it something people want ?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Good update, the quality of the renders and animations is really really good. I am very curious to see where the story goes in the future. I played from the beginning and man Olivia is really hot but she is such a bitch that even if we have the chance to make her a love interest I don't think I will pursue her.

Reactions: Bear in the Night

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hmm, that's a yellow flag for me, though to be fair none of the tags here are non-consensual, so you should've expected a lack of non-consensual stuff, even the light ones. That being said there was another game I played where all the tags are non-consensual, but almost all of it is done to YOU - you can probably guess my reaction - so maybe this dev could pleasantly surprise us in the future.
Can't get what u exactly mean

lkta

May 3, 2017
Love this so far, Looks great the story is at least something different with the potter/magic stuff thrown in & hermi Haley is :love:

Not sure if it was because i didn't start a new game or anything but got an error before each animation, Hitting ignore seemed to do the trick and trigger tha animation to load but happened on every animation in this new update

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Love this so far, Looks great the story is at least something different with the potter/magic stuff thrown in & hermi Haley is :love:

Not sure if it was because i didn't start a new game or anything but got an error before each animation, Hitting ignore seemed to do the trick and trigger tha animation to load but happened on every animation in this new update
Thanks for report! Yup, we probably do a patch soon to fix all bugs (today or tomorrow maybe)

Reactions: Otyi

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Very intriguing plot, I wonder of anyone would create a movie or even write a book about it? Nah, doubt it. But game is adorable.

lkta

May 3, 2017
Thanks for report! Yup, we probably do a patch soon to fix all bugs (today or tomorrow maybe)
No worries, not sure if any help but it was on the full version of the game, no mods or anything. Full traceback below in spoiler. This is the first error that triggers just before the lapis animation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
maybe add a skip to those games, kinda hard to do perfect 100% circle in 10, 7 and 5 seconds holding the house in the wrong hand :p

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Ok this is off topic but am I the only one that is right handed but faps with the left hand? The mini game was super easy for me.

Reactions: spl00sh321

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Hmm... I suppose I'm curious where this is gonna go. The Parry Hotter references are pretty on-the-nose. What especially gave me pause was the mention of a certain corridor on the third floor. I read those books in German at the time, but if I had to guess, the headmaster's line was exactly the same.
Also, I would like you, dear developer, to not mess with my volume. If I turn down my music, I have my reasons. I think it only happens once, when Olivia is introduced, but still. Not okay.

Reactions: sailboat

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
U can skip minigames - there is a button on top left of the screen
must have missed it, kinda annoying as once i start something like that I must get the best score :p
I was running 1 mkv 4k video on 1 monitor and a "real" game on another monitor(wasteland 3) and while playing that game with circle I felt some lag/stuttering when you did the circle fast, like the mouse outpaced the tracker?
maybe it was my machine that is over taxed as I have run 10 full defrags in the 30 days it been running and mem might be getting low, but thought I mention it if someone else had it too.
these kind of sex games normally never tax my machine no matter what I do in the background

• Haha
Reactions: Bear in the Night
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes