sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Unfortunately not :(, rn we are not doing patches, so we recommend downloading a new version
If u didn't catch any bug, so there is no reason for it.
Ok. I'm asking this because they are different in size:

1 GB for 0.1.2C vs 836 MB for 0.1.2D

BTW, very good game...

lokoper

Oct 4, 2017
Really nice game so far. I only hope it won't be so dependent on the HP world in the future, because i kinda feel that next we'll see the bad guy being blonde and supremasict and MC getting a ginger best friend who has a hot sister lol.

paulpi1993

Apr 3, 2019
Ok, I am confused now. I played this game on both Android and PC and I just want to know if everyone is at the same level. Because on the game changelog it says that the dev added the forest etc. Does the latest version end upon receiving the phone call from Sam, just after the ''sorting''?

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
i've got bug with magic glyph, it won't dissapear after mini-game finished. If somebody got same bug here solution, in console mode enter: hide screen m_line_max_screen
Have the same problem here, first time playing this. Thx for info.
Edit: Uh, how to enter console mode?

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Didn't read posts so don't blame me. When sorting in houses can we choose different ones or is by defolt same?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
hey dev i searched but i couldnt find anything on the thread can you say if SOMEONE ELSE might make lewdpatch or not ?
Incest doesn't even make sense for this game. MC is an adopted child with a pure wizard bloodline. His background will be a major plot point. Making things incest would need to rewrite the entire script instead of just changing some relations.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
All I can say is, I'm giving my vote for Naomi content because muh dick and muh jungle fever. And 2nd vote for any short haired toned tomboy if they appear, still playing.

Reactions: spl00sh321

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Incest doesn't even make sense for this game. MC is an adopted child with a pure wizard bloodline. His background will be a major plot point. Making things incest would need to rewrite the entire script instead of just changing some relations.
If he's officially adopted, then it would still be incest.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If he's officially adopted, then it would still be incest.
Actually, I can't remember if he is adopted or if they just took him in, but he definitely can't be blood related with his "family" for story reasons.
Patching for step-incest seems unnecessary anyways since a lot of people don't even consider that incest.

Reactions: Grelk

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Agree with other posters about being railroaded into house sucks. Would have liked having a choice, though understand why railroad exists.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes