waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
I've just made it to the train, in game. The models are really excellent, and the animation on the full-body check-outs is great. I'm loving what I see so far.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hmmm....

Planned content:
  • open world with an option to choose what girl you want to spend time with
Sounds Interesting
  • new very hot characters (ebony/Asian/curve/MILF/fantasy creatures)
Sounds very interesting
  • all types of sex (oral/anal/hardcore/threesome)
Sounds like lots of fun
  • Interesting mini-games and side activities without the grind
Hmm... I am not a fan of mini games. They often turn out childish, but we will see.
  • optional Fem/Dom experience
Not really my piece of cake, but it can be fun now and then.
  • completely optional Futa/Trans and Gay content
Sounds like fun...
  • NO NTR planned
NO NTR??? --- Ok - I'm sold... Totally... Yay!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hmm. Amazing renders. Interesting premise. Hmmm. Looks really to good to be true. "Strokes beard suspiciously". Will have to see how this develops

• Haha
Reactions: Bear in the Night

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Really loved the new update. The animations are so good and i liked how you brought up a lewd scenes from the situation no one expected.

I am just somewhat disappointed because there wasn't a proper threesome between leona and katrina before choosing leona. It was all blowjobs. Fucking both of them and then choosing leona would have been so much better. will leona and katrina ever come back again to have fun?.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Bugs, bugs, bugs...
And it doesn't matter if you start all over again or continue the game from the save.

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
So this game is interesting I like the whole harry potter vibe and it looks very good. Does anyone know if there's multiple playthroughs in mine I'm in Leonheart is there anyway to chose another like Adderin?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Really loved the new update. The animations are so good and i liked how you brought up a lewd scenes from the situation no one expected.

I am just somewhat disappointed because there wasn't a proper threesome between leona and katrina before choosing leona. It was all blowjobs. Fucking both of them and then choosing leona would have been so much better. will leona and katrina ever come back again to have fun?.
Everything is possible :)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Damn, I've got sent to Leonheart and I wanted to be closer to Naomi :(

BJ scene was nice, although it was slightly weird for me that such powerful wizards from the great beyond would just go down on MC (in my main playthrough I've skipped the scene alltogether), thought that it lacked the option of going down on them tbh.

SlickGreezy

Jun 6, 2019
I also started a new game and didnt run into any bugs. Be sure to tag the dev in any bugs, Im sure they'd appreciate it!

The new update is pretty great! Id say maybe, 30-45min~ of new content for the most part (Im also a dumbdumb slow reader, so...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im really exicted to see where this game goes honestly, and the planned content for a sandbox sounds great!

Keep up the great work Bear in the Night, You got something great on your hands.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes