Lucky22

Apr 4, 2018
This game looks great so far. Renders, animations, models and the storyline is amazing. Definitely in my top 5.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Weekly DevBlog update 01/27

Good evening, fellow wizards and sorcerers!
Nowadays, the whole Bear in the Night team is working so hard to deliver release 1.2 asap. In fact, we almost had no time to make this dev.update. Good thing we had an old rusty Time-Turner ready for this special occasion!
Right now, we've:
  • Finished Leona's character design.
  • Finished Katrina's character design.
  • Finished 95% of the renders and photoshop editing.
  • Finished working on the sound design for version 1.1
  • Started working on sound design for version 1.2.
  • Finished working on the code for version 1.2.
  • Finished work on the new UI design.
  • Added Gallery to the game menu.
We now need one last rush and few strokes of an artist brush to finish and release version 1.2.

We will be really happy if you support our team :)

aler4i

Dec 19, 2019
Literraly 8 minutes of gameplay, 1 BJ scene and u ask 25$ a month, also I`ve seen u have a 500$ tier (WTF!), dude, I respect your work, but firstly do something great, then ask the money.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Literraly 8 minutes of gameplay, 1 BJ scene and u ask 25$ a month, also I`ve seen u have a 500$ tier (WTF!), dude, I respect your work, but firstly do something great, then ask the money.
Are u sure u played in our game? Only fast scrolling takes around 10-12 minutes of v 0.1.1 + the second part.
But anyway, thanks for your opinion :)

Reactions: Lovv99 and Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
It takes time and work to make a great product. If you're concerned with a lack of content or progression in ANY game, my best advice would be to just come back and check it out months later and see what you think then, rather than getting nasty after one update. Be cool.

aler4i

Dec 19, 2019
Are u sure u played in our game? Only fast scrolling takes around 10-12 minutes of v 0.1.1 + the second part.
But anyway, thanks for your opinion :)
no, part 2 takes 8 minutes with reading all the dialogoues, I played 2 times, because I could not believe after I`ve see your tiers price that this game is so short.

I know what creating a game means, the thing that I do not accept is asking 25$ for an 8 minute gameplay, when with those money u can buy games like the witcher or gta V, anyway, that was my opinion, but remember, greedy people never succed.

aler4i

Dec 19, 2019
anyways, now I know what types of guys are u, and next time, I`ll patiently wait for the free version rather than "gift" 25$, peace.

• Angry
Reactions: Vmr15

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
no, part 2 takes 8 minutes with reading all the dialogoues, I played 2 times, because I could not believe after I`ve see your tiers price that this game is so short.

I know what creating a game means, the thing that I do not accept is asking 25$ for an 8 minute gameplay, when with those money u can buy games like the witcher or gta V, anyway, that was my opinion, but remember, greedy people never succed.
The same question as before, are u sure you played the second part? The second part is about 35-40-45 minutes of gameplay.

Reactions: Vmr15

aler4i

Dec 19, 2019
Are we talking about the same part? The second chapter that starts when u arrive at the school and ends with the call of your sister?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Are we talking about the same part? The second chapter that starts when u arrive at the school and ends with the call of your sister?
Yeah, just checked. Fast clicking takes smth around 10-12-14 minutes, so it's about 30-45 gameplay time.
So I literally don't understand how u get 8 minutes if you read all dialogues.

aler4i

Dec 19, 2019
no you really must be thinking you`re the smartest one here, ok, let it be as you say, let it be 45 minutes of gameplay (only if you`re retarded and read 20-30 letter per minute), anyway, I`m outty, been a pleasure to play your game, I`m not gonna waste your time anymore, you`re very busy fooling people here with astronomic amounts of money for nothing, 0.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
no you really must be thinking you`re the smartest one here, ok, let it be as you say, let it be 45 minutes of gameplay (only if you`re retarded and read 20-30 letter per minute), anyway, I`m outty, been a pleasure to play your game, I`m not gonna waste your time anymore, you`re very busy fooling people here with astronomic amounts of money for nothing, 0.
Kk, thanks for your opinion :)

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Bruh I can understand why you are frustrated but you should have thought about the state of game before buying it. This is a new game and this is just 2nd chapter of the game. How much content can a DEV create in 1 month? you should've bought it when the game is completed or at least when it has a lot of substance. And Bear in the Night I hope God gives me the same calm and composure you have while answering people.:LOL:;)( thank you for opinion haha)

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Bruh I can understand why you are frustrated but you should have thought about the state of game before buying it. This is a new game and this is just 2nd chapter of the game. How much content can a DEV create in 1 month? you should've bought it when the game is completed or at least when it has a lot of substance. And Bear in the Night I hope God gives me the same calm and composure you have while answering people.:LOL:;)( thank you for opinion haha)
:D, Being angry at everyone doesn't save your nerve cells, which are needed to create a good game :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Vmr15 and uhhhok
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes