Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Weekly DevBlog update 12/30

Hello, world! It's about time we post our weekly dev. update!
  • We've finished and released hotfix ver. v.0.1.1f.
You can read the details here:
  • Released an Android version of the game alongside with fixed Linux version.
  • Finished 4 new characters that will join the plot in the next update! You can already check 2 of them out if you are tier $15 or higher.
New character - Lili (25$+)
New character - Jacob (15$+)
  • Finished 100% of the story for the next update.
  • Finished decorating the main hallway of the Academy. (we will show them soon)
  • Finished and delivered a Christmas postcard in Lust Academy style.
Thank you for your interest in Lust Academy! Have a magical day!

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Milf in the preview images (oral sex render) gonna be love instrest in the game? Or she is only for her husband?

If she will be love interest for MC, will MC get same type of blow job scene in any of the future updates? I love that blow job position & even more love it when it's with that milf character.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I just realized this is Harry Potter and Haley is Emma Watson. No wonder she was so captivating.

There is a little bit of awkwardness in the English, but it is not enough to detract from the immersion. The non-sex scene animations are always a nice touch. I really enjoy those, maybe even more than sex animations. This was a great prologue to get people interested.

I have a question if the dev could offer some answers about future tags. Will there be some kind of love vs corruption sort of thing? Or good vs evil alignment for the MC? It's hinting at mind powers for the MC, so that got me hoping hehe. I hope there is some revenge domination for that landlady.

Although I always prefer the evil corrupting paths when it's available, I wouldn't mind playing this game even if the devs go for a wholesome story. There is potential for a pretty interesting story that is more substantial than the usual slice of life romance. Good luck.

Shadener

May 18, 2020
I just realized this is Harry Potter and Haley is Emma Watson. No wonder she was so captivating.

There is a little bit of awkwardness in the English, but it is not enough to detract from the immersion. The non-sex scene animations are always a nice touch. I really enjoy those, maybe even more than sex animations. This was a great prologue to get people interested.

I have a question if the dev could offer some answers about future tags. Will there be some kind of love vs corruption sort of thing? Or good vs evil alignment for the MC? It's hinting at mind powers for the MC, so that got me hoping hehe. I hope there is some revenge domination for that landlady.

Although I always prefer the evil corrupting paths when it's available, I wouldn't mind playing this game even if the devs go for a wholesome story. There is potential for a pretty interesting story that is more substantial than the usual slice of life romance. Good luck.
Hi there! I am one of the devs. Thank you for your review!

We were inspired by the Harry Potter universe, but we had other sources of inspiration too.

As for your concern — we have a lot of things planned, but I can't be 100% open about it (Don't want to spoil anything before it's released.) All I can say is that we want to give our players an opportunity to do things they like without forcing it on everyone, so there will be A LOT of tags, but any kinky content to come will be optional.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
The renders and animation are great. Samantha is the best thing about this game so far to me. Her personality is attractive and sexy, she cares about MC and has his back and not to mention she’s drop dead gorgeous. The theme appears to be about magical powers or wizards, so fantasy fans should love this. Haley has a slight resemblance to a certain Harry Potter character so if you ever got chubs thinking about her than you’ll enjoy this game. But yeah, beautiful looking game, the dialogue is great and I look forward to more.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Weekly DevBlog update 01/06

Снимок экрана 2021-01-04 в 16.17.30.png

Happy New Year!
We are back from our little New Year's vacation and we are working hard on a new update.
We know you can't wait to hear how it's going, so we prepared our weekly dev update for you:
  • Finished designing and decorating one of the main locations (part of the Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry!) for the upcoming release (we will show it soon)
Right now you can look at Cordale Academy:
Location Preview - Cordale
  • Finished working on the mechanics for the spell minigame.
  • Got a bunch of high quality renders. At this point, about 25% of the artwork for the upcoming release is ready.
  • Finished and published the design of two new characters for $10 and $25 patrons.
New character - Naomi (25$+)
New character - Victoria (10$+)

Have a magical day!
Bear in the Night

jzzzzr20

Sep 14, 2020
Weekly DevBlog update 01/06

View attachment 974430

Happy New Year!
We are back from our little New Year's vacation and we are working hard on a new update.
We know you can't wait to hear how it's going, so we prepared our weekly dev update for you:
  • Finished designing and decorating one of the main locations (part of the Cordale Academy of Magic and Wizardry!) for the upcoming release (we will show it soon)
Right now you can look at Cordale Academy:
Location Preview - Cordale
  • Finished working on the mechanics for the spell minigame.
  • Got a bunch of high quality renders. At this point, about 25% of the artwork for the upcoming release is ready.
  • Finished and published the design of two new characters for $10 and $25 patrons.
New character - Naomi (25$+)
New character - Victoria (10$+)

Have a magical day!
Bear in the Night
Thanks for taking some of your time to update us with the progress of the game! <3

Reactions: DDL
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes