Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yo Bear in the Night, I'm interested in how you're going to incorporate the "NOT Mom" character into the narrative. I've yet to play the game, so my apologies if it's already addressed. Also, I'm glad you listened to the "calm and collected" feedback about the "NOT Mom" scene with "NOT Dad". On that note, I'm sure your team is well equipped to take on this point, but how is NOT Mom gonna get into the pants of the MC? Is the school nearby, is the NOT Mom moving in with him, is she gonna be a teacher/chaperone?
Edit: I can't help myself when I see your name "I can feel it coming in the bear tonight OH LORD!"

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Yo Bear in the Night, I'm interested in how you're going to incorporate the "NOT Mom" character into the narrative. I've yet to play the game, so my apologies if it's already addressed. Also, I'm glad you listened to the "calm and collected" feedback about the "NOT Mom" scene with "NOT Dad". On that note, I'm sure your team is well equipped to take on this point, but how is NOT Mom gonna get into the pants of the MC? Is the school nearby, is the NOT Mom moving in with him, is she gonna be a teacher/chaperone?
Hey!
I can't really say any details right now, because it could be the spoiler :)
But! I can say that there will be some hotty milfs :)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
The pictures that cycled when I moused over the game at the "Latest Updates" grabbed my attention.. TBH I thought the scene on the bed was going to turn out being the MC and his landlady. Discovering that wasn't me was the only disapointment out of everything I saw. Great Renders, awesome animations, great writing.. just a good story in the making. Short yes, but definitely the teaser that is gonna keep me coming back for more. Bookmarked and waiting...

Jul 28, 2017
I'll be dropping a few Patreon Devs in the next few days for the New Year. and I think this will be a dev I will pick up and support.

Good Job!

IResentThis

Aug 16, 2020
Down the line, let us 86 the "Don" character. Cheapskate landladyfucker acting like it's MCs fault for not getting rehabilitation after the injury.

Anyhow, bring on the not!Hermione.

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Would I be correct in thinking that this is an English as a second language game? Some of the grammar/sentence construction feels like a Google translation.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Would I be correct in thinking that this is an English as a second language game? Some of the grammar/sentence construction feels like a Google translation.
Everyone can do mistakes, even native speakers :). But - feel free to report them, we will fix them

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Tried this out last night. It's a short first release, but it does a good job showing us what we should expect in the future in terms of gameplay and animation quality. I can see that the game was inspired by he Harry Potter series, never got into it myself, but I am a fan of fantasy games so I am looking forward on seeing where the game goes in the future.

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Good first release. MC doesn't have any sex content, but he already has two potential LIs, one of which is his older sister (once a patch is made).

MC isn't some loser virgin, though. Attractive, athletic, and a bit of a perv, he will make a great MC. His burgeoning power displayed at the end of the update signals a great plot device to move things forward and allow this MC to avoid a lot of unsure waffling you see from MCs in other games. I'm expecting a very confident MC going forward. Confident with LIs, anyways.

The girls are hot, and the posing looks very good. Very much looking forward to more.

Reactions: Xyclos and Tunak23
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes