oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Check the posts before :)
I've told, that we will try to not make all typical mistakes, cuz we got a team(inc. game-designer)
Two small tips for your game-designer then, he probably will already know, but it can't hurt to reiterate.
  • First, the golden rule of free roam passages: If you are supposed to do everything that is possible, the free roam becomes immediately obsolete, and does nothing but break the game flow. Most people will recognize that it is nothing but an illusion of more content than there actually is. And they WILL call you out for it.
  • If you are putting mini games in them, make them skippable. They can be fun on the first playthrough, but everything after that, they just get tedious. Plus you also can't fast-forward to where you were in case something gets changed retroactively.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Well, I've just played and while it's not really my cup of tea, I have to admit the game does look very nice, the pacing is good too although I thought that some dialogues were slightly unnatural. Quick peek at planned content made me interested how it will all develop, so I guess I'll return in the future. Good luck to the dev.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
is the one girl supposed to look like emma watson? either way, I'm in!

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Two small tips for your game-designer then, he probably will already know, but it can't hurt to reiterate.
  • First, the golden rule of free roam passages: If you are supposed to do everything that is possible, the free roam becomes immediately obsolete, and does nothing but break the game flow. Most people will recognize that it is nothing but an illusion of more content than there actually is. And they WILL call you out for it.
  • If you are putting mini games in them, make them skippable. They can be fun on the first playthrough, but everything after that, they just get tedious. Plus you also can't fast-forward to where you were in case something gets changed retroactively.
Thanks for the advice :)

Yeah, Game dynamics is a very important thing, and we will try to keep the player busy with activities. It's a complicated way, but it gives nice freedom (in right dev hands :D)

Reactions: oidex

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
So, Olivia says she is the best friend of the MC's late Mom. The phone has her listed as "Mom" on Lustagram. So which is she?

VNwhiteknight

Sep 21, 2020
Soo, we are still forced to see that deepthroat scene?
You can choose to just go to bed now don't have to watch it.
So, Olivia says she is the best friend of the MC's late Mom. The phone has her listed as "Mom" on Lustagram. So which is she?
That's just Olivia's profile on lustagram that the MC follows, she is a mom(to Ashley and Samantha),model, and an artist apparently.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
no alot of people are starting to get tired of harem games
If it turns into a harem game im all for it and and if you dont like it dont play it. you obviously have something against harems so be it. and not every game has to be monogamy. Yes this is the same person you hammered in another games forum. i hope he does goe harem with it as it looks like it could be really good. The renders alone speak for that.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes