Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Looks good just seems really short as seems to end at the academy train station. Will keep watching for this one.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
If it turns into a harem game im all for it and and if you dont like it dont play it. you obviously have something against harems so be it. and not every game has to be monogamy. Yes this is the same person you hammered in another games forum. i hope he does goe harem with it as it looks like it could be really good. The renders alone speak for that.
hmm you think i have something against harems when im a member of the cult of Bailey yeah no

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
NO NTR planned huh? Awesome. (y)

Planned content:
  • open world with an option to choose what girl you want to spend time with
  • new very hot characters (ebony/Asian/curve/MILF/fantasy creatures)
  • all types of sex (oral/anal/hardcore/threesome)
  • Interesting mini-games and side activities without the grind
  • optional Fem/Dom experience
  • completely optional Futa/Trans and Gay content
  • NO NTR planned

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i dont mind a harem hell 2 of my fav VNs are harem, and i dont mind most things as long as there not forced upon me and i have a choice in it, like being forced to fuck anything that moves or forced to share the girl with other girls, but if its all optional then thats great for everyone (or almost everyone there will still be a few), thats why i asked about sharing Sam before because shes my fav girl so far

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I'd like to keep an eye on this...♥
Not sure to download it now or after a few updates so I could get a good amount of bugless gameplay...
p.s. I'm going for the 2nd girl ;) She looks cute...

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
If it turns into a harem game im all for it and and if you dont like it dont play it. you obviously have something against harems so be it. and not every game has to be monogamy. Yes this is the same person you hammered in another games forum. i hope he does goe harem with it as it looks like it could be really good. The renders alone speak for that.
Whenever you hear someone say "a lot of people are..." you know for sure the person is speaking about themselves alone. Properly done harem games are brilliant. Poorly done ones are bloody awful

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
I cannot wait for future updates, the first chick looks like Emma Watson and I couldn't be happier.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Another magic academy variant and yeah one of the girls bears more than a passing resemblance to Emma Watson, but off to a decent start and established an actual story. Looking forward to future updates.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
looks .. Marvolus.. um beautiful. yah the models, Hermione, is sweet. the animations are enticing but seem to break the auto mode. the story so far.. interesting. i mean there is nothing new out there. but this looks like it could be Big. but it is going to take a LOT of work. good luck dev! i will be waiting

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
Albeit short, the initial release looks pretty good; the models are nice, the story's simple but enjoyable. I deem the punk redhead the #1 waifu material for now. Can't wait for future updates!

Reactions: VNwhiteknight

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Update to running on Linux Mint 20. Checked video cards. Like the entire system, it's completely up to date with all drivers and system files. Even ran a re-check. No drivers nor updates needed. Ran 5 more Ren'Py games and all ran. Only this one does not run. It's still acting like it wants to open in full-screen or sth then shuts down. I'll see like a shadow of a window trying to open and it instantly stops. In the log files, it's always stopping at the "windowed mode." No other renpy game does this with Linux. Even WINE does not work. And replacing the lib/ folders and .sh files did not fix it.

Using terminal doesn't work either. It spits out this error:
Code:
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  18 (X_ChangeProperty)
  Serial number of failed request:  191
  Current serial number in output stream:  191
mx linux user here and same problems ... i feel your pain brother :D

DarkSide_

Mar 21, 2019
The models were really good, gonna keep an eye on this one.

Also, maybe someone needs to update the thread Genre and OS and add Mobile Game & Android since this game have Official Android port right now

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
The models were really good, gonna keep an eye on this one.

Also, maybe someone needs to update the thread Genre and OS and add Mobile Game & Android since this game have Official Android port right now
What do you mean? Probably I can do it by my own

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes