Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
The best Hermione G. adult model in all 18+ games :HideThePain:
Starting game with characters looking like this makes most of ppl curious about further events
I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Reactions: TheloniusMonk

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
developer really wanted to show his skills in animations he should have made MC see a dream or think about past.
i really hope dream scenes aren't thrown in for the sake of just adding a sex scene cause dream sex scenes most of the time is pointless "just because sex" id accept it if something like MC's dreams get invaded by a succubus or some other dream entity or even premonitions to expand the story but aside from that i'll just be thinking"this is time that couldve been spent on story."

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
i really hope dream scenes aren't thrown in for the sake of just adding a sex scene cause dream sex scenes most of the time is pointless "just because sex" id accept it if something like MC's dreams get invaded by a succubus or some other dream entity or even premonitions to expand the story but aside from that i'll just be thinking"this is time that couldve been spent on story."
I'll take Dream sex or past memories over seeing a potential LI getting fucked anytime. The story has just begun and none of the girls around him are sluts(Thank god) so it would have been not logical to have sex scenes so early. Because he's a new developer and have to show people how good he is he kept that deepthroat scene. It was just a suggestion from me to show MC's past memories or a dream.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Again.. loads of opinions and thoughts on how the dev(s) should code their game.

Anyways, off to a great start with the best looking animations I have ever seen here! Carry on.

Reactions: Tunak23

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'll take Dream sex or past memories over seeing a potential LI getting fucked anytime. The story has just begun and none of the girls around him are sluts(Thank god) so it would have been not logical to have sex scenes so early. Because he's a new developer and have to show people how good he is he kept that deepthroat scene. It was just a suggestion from me to show MC's past memories or a dream.
nah i agree dream scenes are a small price to pay to avoid "that" scene but i was just saying in general most dream scenes tend to be wasteful

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
so done playing this first release and i must say i'm positive surprised.
the renders looks wonderful, this little introducing in the freeroam was smooth.
it's too early to pick a girl out, but there all eye candy. :love:
good work and i hope the best for this project.(y)

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I am thinking an Olivia grudge fuck is going to be very necessary. Of the five women introduced so far, I have to say her model is my top pick.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I can't speak for the quality of the game as I have yet to play it, but that model in the first preview pic is great! Getting a totally new look in DAZ is quite rare these days.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes