El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hm, we will check. Did u play on Linux or win?
Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your question, Windows 10. (I saw that you already made a fix)(y)
I noticed that if you choose to skip the test, the teacher's reaction is not the same, as when you do it and get 100%, she looks horny, enough reason to make it manual.;):D:p

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
when will be the next release
Hey buddy, try putting all those little sentences in one post, you'd fill pages and pages of little comments, not that it's a bad thing but there's really no need, right?:cool:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Are there only girls or any milf is available as love interest who we can romance her in magic school of academy?

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
Looking forward to more Haley/Hermione content.

Nice renders overall, only Naomi and Victoria look like some teen super-maxed boob and ass sliders, making them look like gross monstrosities barely able to walk, but tastes differ and for now you have the option to avoid them. Please consider having more human proportions in the game though.

Reactions: Romazeo

kalpo

Oct 25, 2019
amazing game lads.has great potentiality.can you lot help me with a tiny thing?after clicking on a already saved save,i get the option of "Do you want to overwrite your save?" so which button on my keyboard should i press because the enter key is def not working to overwrite my save

Arhiman

Jul 16, 2019
Great Potential on this game !!!! Renders are gorgeous and ther is a lot of possibilities for concerning the story, looking forward on the next updates !

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
amazing game lads.has great potentiality.can you lot help me with a tiny thing?after clicking on a already saved save,i get the option of "Do you want to overwrite your save?" so which button on my keyboard should i press because the enter key is def not working to overwrite my save
I don't really understand. The dialogue pop-up has 2 options (yes\no)

PaizFan

Jul 22, 2017
Not too much content so far, but what content there is, it's pretty high quality from writing, renders, and overall theme.

Love the "It's Harry Potter but not Harry Potter" vibe. Especially how the spell mini game was exactly like the Flippendo challenge in the Sorcerer's Stone PC game. Having your own Hermoine with D sized tits also fills some nostalgia.

Hope there are more choices with consequences in the future. Right now it feels like the dialogue options are simply "The right choice for the sex scene, or the wrong choice and avoiding it", but I wouldn't mind in the future having to invest more time into the girls that fit your fancy to unlock their scenes.

Overall great start to a game though!

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I Like this game, good renders, good story so far, and future development looks good as well.
I will be happy to give a great review, maybe in a version or so, once it can be seen how the sandbox feature work, not against It at all, in fact very much for it, but not seen how it will work and if its any good yet :unsure:

Would love to support you, but things are not great in this world we live in now, but when things are better will be happy to support.

I do make Fan Signatures, so as a little bit of showing my support I have made some (not much content yet to give all characters know yet a signature, but will add in future).
This will be in my next post so you can put the link on the main section if you want to ;)

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
So Harry Potter for adults?

Count me in ;)

So I've just finished the story so far...sadly you can't chose your house :(

I'd rather have gone with either blue or green (knowledge appeals to me, as does cunning)...missed opportunity IMHO, but also one more branching path...understandable that this was not done - still would have liked that however!

ps: I want to go back and turn the older couple from the start into a pig (him!) and a rat (her!)...assholes! She truly deserves him, after all she enables him and thus deserves that he also treats her like shit (he treats her like his whore!)

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes