Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Just a note at the dev, if he's reading: Could you please stop Haley from climbing glaciers and other mountains in high heels?
In our region we frequently have to scratch tourists from the ground (or save them with helicopters) who try something stupid like that. Give her some outdoor shoes, pretty please with sugar on top.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Just a note at the dev, if he's reading: Could you please stop Haley from climbing glaciers and other mountains in high heels?
In our region we frequently have to scratch tourists from the ground (or save them with helicopters) who try something stupid like that. Give her some outdoor shoes, pretty please with sugar on top.
Yeah I know :D, but sent it to our 3d and writers team :)
Same problem as walking in the forest in heels, always joking about it :D

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
It's not unlocking.
Just a few basic Qs:
- You are sure that you've placed the file in the right location?
- Did you get any errors while starting the game?
- Do you see an RPYC file with the same name as the file you placed there after you've started the game?
- Did you notice anything else out of the ordinary?
- Did you get the regular or the compressed version?

At this point you've been the only one who said that the unlocker didn't work for you, so I'm hoping it's something minor...

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
Just a few basic Qs:
- You are sure that you've placed the file in the right location?
- Did you get any errors while starting the game?
- Do you see an RPYC file with the same name as the file you placed there after you've started the game?
- Did you notice anything else out of the ordinary?
- Did you get the regular or the compressed version?

At this point you've been the only one who said that the unlocker didn't work for you, so I'm hoping it's something minor...
Regular version, nothing out of the ordinary, no RPYC file, I've tried multiple different folders and it never works.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
While both of you have points, I personally actually like minigames. I'm not saying it makes sense to add them to a game like this, but there are people who like them, FYI.
there is another solution for minigames, just like when the devs give us two play styles (sandbox & VN). another game already did it, option to skip all minigames or always win those minigames.

tho in a positive POV, minigames are challange players to keep their dick straight or getting limp in a blink of an eye :HideThePain:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
there is another solution for minigames, just like when the devs give us two play styles (sandbox & VN). another game already did it, option to skip all minigames or always win those minigames.

tho in a positive POV, minigames are challange players to keep their dick straight or getting limp in a blink of an eye :HideThePain:
I still like minigames quite a bit, with or without the option to skip. I also try not to play adult games with my dick out the entire time.
Shrug-Leo.gif

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
OP: Windows , game version : Season 2 - 1.10.1d Delta
And that's really the whole traceback? No system specs?
If such errors happen right at startup, it's usually a corrupted persistent file.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
there are people who like them, FYI.
hamburger, coke, cake
hot dog, beer, pie
hamburger, beer, cupcake
sandwich, wine, yogurt
hot dog, martini, cake
hamburger, coke, cake
hot dog, beer, pie
hamburger, beer, cupcake
sandwich, wine, yogurt

I can't possibly tell you how aroused that makes me. How incredibly horny I am to put in that intelligent work for a brief flash of the barista's ass. I mean, there's not a single moment in which I wasn't powerfully turned on. I might orgasm just thinking about those clicks.

pigsfly

Dec 9, 2022
A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.

Game version: S2 v1.10.1d Delta

GalleryUnlocked items
Gallery36
Doesn't seem to work, any way I can download the attachment instead?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Post a complaint about something you don't like with a reply.
Didn't get the response you wanted, so....
Post a variant on the same complaint about something you don't like with a reply.
I can't possibly tell you how on the edge of my seat that makes me to read the next thing you want to post in this thread.

You can stop quoting me with these pointless responses. I'll do as you ask and add you to my Ignore list.

3.80 star(s) 159 Votes