Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Didn't get the response you wanted, so....

I can't possibly tell you how on the edge of my seat that makes me to read the next thing you want to post in this thread.

You can stop quoting me with these pointless responses. I'll do as you ask and add you to my Ignore list.
Done!

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Why is Naomi not in season 2? I know the story reason, I'm interested if there was a development reason. Anyway, a very strange decision by the dev, in my view, and disappointing for fans of the character.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why is Naomi not in season 2? I know the story reason, I'm interested if there was a development reason. Anyway, a very strange decision by the dev, in my view, and disappointing for fans of the character.
I suppose there still could be a development reason, but she actually is potentially in Season 2 briefly (optional as a phone call instead of speaking with Dakota). So I wouldn't think it could be for any kind of issue with using the asset for her. I do miss her, though, and hope she shows up again soon, at least in Season 3. I wonder whether she and Dakota end up hanging out a lot generally, being from the same house.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
weird. the compresses versions haven't been working for me since 1.9.1. i was hoping it would work in this newer version but i still am getting errors

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I know i'm late but waited till season 2 had a lot of content to play it and wow Ashley becoming a stripper was an epic fail. What progression from a dancer to a stripper.... and what whore next? Sorry but railroading a main li into becoming a stripper is a shitty move.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
I know i'm late but waited till season 2 had a lot of content to play it and wow Ashley becoming a stripper was an epic fail. What progression from a dancer to a stripper.... and what whore next? Sorry but railroading a main li into becoming a stripper is a shitty move.
Well, a stripper is basically a dancer, isn't it? (who wants to see a standing stripper...)
Who said that Ashley was a primary LI. In fact, I would say there is no LI since the MC fucks everything that moves (or not) and seems to love all girls equally (unless you have rejected some of them).

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
i agree i liked this hgame alot before the last few updates

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That development was kinda unexpected. While I see this as a perfectly fine profession, it wasn't really what I expected from this character. But so far she's not a bookable char, so it's probably just a story element that can be changed at any time.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I was really surprised by this turn of events, but it's a little excuse that she's only a dancer and doesn't go to the VIP room. I think her decision is more forgivable, since she really likes and knows how to dance. Hopefully he loves MC and Samantha more than hurting them with a bad decision later on.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
LOL Leona got it all wrong about the M/C. His source of magic is not his determination rather it is his MDS or magic dick syndrome :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes