-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
btw, if you guys read the text, you might be noticed that she is a dancer, not a stripper :D, but w\e
Yeah, definitely true. She's also never seen where either Lucy or Sadira are. Sure, it could just be that the club wasn't updated, but I'd assume if she was supposed to be stripping, a player would find her at least once on one of the poles. Personally, I don't get why there's all of the hate toward that profession in general — I mean, I know the reasons people give, but I don't understand them myself. It's not just in this game, either, but people are entitled to their opinions. I'm much more drawn to a girl's personality than anything else.

Aug 14, 2019
About to pick this one up for the first time since 2021, and seeing some controversy. I will say it's quite telling how many people automatically equate being a "stripper" to being a "whore", or even feel like the MC is entitled to sex from a character (Ashley?) because they're a stripper. Like, what? As long as the progression makes sense, I'm in.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
About to pick this one up for the first time since 2021, and seeing some controversy. I will say it's quite telling how many people automatically equate being a "stripper" to being a "whore", or even feel like the MC is entitled to sex from a character (Ashley?) because they're a stripper. Like, what? As long as the progression makes sense, I'm in.
There's some really toxic views here, one hopes they're more reasonable with actual humans... But I'm not holding my breath.

Aug 14, 2019
There's some really toxic views here, one hopes they're more reasonable with actual humans... But I'm not holding my breath.
Thankfully, it does seem to be a minority, and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just think people raging at strippers in adult-themed games is kinda... funny. Just sayin, let the dev work and see where it goesss, imo

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
In this game the other strippers are actually whores. So it makes some sense why people are saying that.
well the MC is a Male whore, or a male slut so.... this game the MC is going after every woman he can.
at least the strippers are being honest about it.
if some people don't like the game, then don't play it.
almost every game on this site people could claim the women are whore's, but so are all the MC's in those games.
if you don't like the game, don't play it.

• Angry
Reactions: zack200

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
In this game the other strippers are actually whores. So it makes some sense why people are saying that.
Thankfully, it does seem to be a minority, and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just think people raging at strippers in adult-themed games is kinda... funny. Just sayin, let the dev work and see where it goesss, imo
well the MC is a Male whore, or a male slut so.... this game the MC is going after every woman he can.
at least the strippers are being honest about it.
if some people don't like the game, then don't play it.
almost every game on this site people could claim the women are whore's, but so are all the MC's in those games.
if you don't like the game, don't play it.
And, add to all of this the very simple point that Bear in the Night already made: she's only been a dancer; she's not stripped. So the whole "Ashley's a whore because she's a stripper" perspective is assuming that she's stripping . . . when she isn't.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
a stripper job is better then being on welfare, and i lot of strippers are doing the job to get themselves through collage.
Besides this, it's a game with lot's of sex in it.
and a repeating location for anyone building up there spell level while waiting for the next update each week or 2.
if someone is offended then they shouldn't play it.
same as maybe if they are a snowflake they should stay away from the Massage parlour.
it's a game people, play it, or don't.
but don't complain about it.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
And, add to all of this the very simple point that Bear in the Night already made: she's only been a dancer; she's not stripped. So the whole "Ashley's a whore because she's a stripper" perspective is assuming that she's stripping . . . when she isn't.
agreed, it's a shame ya can't see Ashley dancing yet, or even serving drink's, but i suspect it will happen, even maybe some thug hitting on her, trying to force her to go up stairs and the MC knocks him flat or something.
as was promised, Ashley was only going to be dancing.
the girls there protect each other.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
In the game you literally de-flower Ashley soooooo.... Obviously she was not whoring herself out ... Even MC was against her working at the club but was assured by Adele she would not do things like that... In game Adele cares about MC so I'd assume she would keep her word as well. If you put yourself in the eyes of MC he protested and was assured, the issue was dealt with in game even.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
how can i activate the walkthrough? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
By clicking the according symbols on the upper right. Character info and scheduler. The first one tells you what to do for every quest and person, the second one tells you what you can do for every time of the day and even ports you to the location so you don't even have to think about how to get there.

Dec 8, 2020
Yea i cant see why people are mad at her dancing in a place full of strippers and whores. It is the perfect place to help get over issues with her past. Customers are always perfectly behaved. OK now lets be honest it feel more like she is only dancing because it would get bigger backlash if she was a stripper.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes