kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Just a few basic Qs:
- You are sure that you've placed the file in the right location?
- Did you get any errors while starting the game?
- Do you see an RPYC file with the same name as the file you placed there after you've started the game?
- Did you notice anything else out of the ordinary?
- Did you get the regular or the compressed version?

At this point you've been the only one who said that the unlocker didn't work for you, so I'm hoping it's something minor...
doesn't work for me either
- yes
- no
- yes
- no
- regular

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
what does delta mean?
is the final version or is like delta beta and alpha release
Means that it's the 4th released version of the update, nothing more.
If there are still bugs that are not fixed until the next version, you can expect a epsilon.

Reactions: Guz007

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
yeah, my bad, i just assumed it didnt work because there are apparently no new sex scenes in the update lol, sorry sir
There are new scenes but the order has changed in the gallery, they are sorted on the person now, not on when it happened

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all
For anyone who wants a Guide,
Here are copy of my Gameplays for "Season 2"(On going, Covering up to End v1.10.1d)
( If you are starting a new/fresh game ,
please note that with v1.8.1d they are major changes to Gordon's shop and the Duelling system,
These WILL have an impact on your gameplay)

All Gallery images have been unlocked.(Except "Minotaur: Lose" and "Minotaur; Win")
All Quests completed
Duelling now at "Level Five"
"Mini games" not done
(End of Gameplays Saves included)
NB.
These Gameplays are for the (PC) SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

Reactions: Cuhullin

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
There are new scenes but the order has changed in the gallery, they are sorted on the person now, not on when it happened
There are exactly the same amount of scenes in the unlocked gallery as it was in the last update, what am I missing?

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Isnt this version proofread yet ?
And what is the whole story with Gabriella , why does she want to revive jabob so bad??
and what was the dialogue with her this update,so weirdly laidout
is the script/story being written by an A.I or something?

Pervy_Sage17

Apr 23, 2021
an exception has occured!

error while talking to haley while also the option to look at mollys_ass , cant ignore jus rollback orr quit....

PLease help
ASAP<, TnxinAdvance

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
an exception has occured!

error while talking to haley while also the option to look at mollys_ass , cant ignore jus rollback orr quit....

PLease help
ASAP<, TnxinAdvance
Always include the full error log - but put it in spoiler tags ( the "..." symbol above the input text field). The savegema just before the action would probably help too.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
i'm on Sabrina story part 12, the picnic scene at the lake. and during sex suddenly it turns into the middle of the christmas episode sex scene with selene in the sauna???

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i'm on Sabrina story part 12, the picnic scene at the lake. and during sex suddenly it turns into the middle of the christmas episode sex scene with selene in the sauna???
It sounds like you're using a mod and that's got an error in it. That scene didn't do anything like what you describe for my unmodded version.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes