Kapitannasty

Feb 18, 2022
im i chapter 2 and is it just me or is the mc kinda a pussy. id like more if the mc vas confident. insted of whining no no im afraid. please let the woman folk save me. beacause im a pussy that can do shit!. make him more manly!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
im i chapter 2 and is it just me or is the mc kinda a pussy. id like more if the mc vas confident. insted of whining no no im afraid. please let the woman folk save me. beacause im a pussy that can do shit!. make him more manly!
It changes from situation to situation. And he loves to repeat past events in dialogues and to explan how well he understands everything and everyone.

Sega Ricono

Feb 11, 2018
Last time i played it was back when s1 was unfinished. Coming back - is there a time limit on activities in sandbox mode? I remember it ended abruptly after one of the weekend trips back in the day

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Last time i played it was back when s1 was unfinished. Coming back - is there a time limit on activities in sandbox mode? I remember it ended abruptly after one of the weekend trips back in the day
In Sandbox Mode, there are 4 time phases each day, and events vary in how long they are. Some events don't even take up a full phase and others can take up multiple phases (or, rarely, even days). Most events take one phase of a day to complete. So if you run out of phases each day / days in a week, you'll get transitioned suddenly to a trip to Dale on weekends.

Going to Dale takes all of Saturday's Morning phase, so you arrive and it's Day already. On Sunday, you have only Morning and Day, and then you return to the Academy (which takes the entire Evening phase), so it will be Sunday Night when you're back.

Other than the above, nothing should end abruptly unless you're at the very end of a season, where the game might require you to create a special save that the next season will use to continue.

Sega Ricono

Feb 11, 2018
In Sandbox Mode, there are 4 time phases each day, and events vary in how long they are. Some events don't even take up a full phase and others can take up multiple phases (or, rarely, even days). Most events take one phase of a day to complete. So if you run out of phases each day / days in a week, you'll get transitioned suddenly to a trip to Dale on weekends.

Going to Dale takes all of Saturday's Morning phase, so you arrive and it's Day already. On Sunday, you have only Morning and Day, and then you return to the Academy (which takes the entire Evening phase), so it will be Sunday Night when you're back.

Other than the above, nothing should end abruptly unless you're at the very end of a season, where the game might require you to create a special save that the next season will use to continue.
How is end of season defined nowadays? Is it some main questline progression?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How is end of season defined nowadays? Is it some main questline progression?
Basically each season ends with the MC and most other students returning to their homes for a few weeks / months. So the timeline goes something like this:
  • Season 1 Prologue (the game introduction, at the home of Don, Olivia, Samantha, and Ashley). Then you have Year 1, Semester 1 at Cordale Academy, with all students returning home at the end.
  • Season 2 Prologue (the season introduction, at the same home as previously, where some events happen while the MC's back home again). Then there's Year 1, Semester 2 (at Cordale again), with some students having gone for the semester, on exchange or personal matters. Everyone returns home at the end.
  • Season 3 Prologue (the season introduction, like with Season 2, with events back home with the MC). Everyone then returns again to Cordale and you begin going through Year 2, Semester 1. More things have changed, as the MC and his classmates are in their second year (and so have different classes, for example).
So when everyone returns home (but before the game takes you through what actually happens at home), you should get the game asking you to make a save for the next season. Keep each season in a separate game folder. I have a Lust Academy folder and then a Season 1, Season 2, and Season 3 folder within that. And finally I have the folder for each update inside a season folder.

When you start the next season, you should choose to start a new game and follow the prompt to import your season save (different from a normal save you make). After it's imported, the game should just continue with the MC back home and go from there.

Last edited:

Sega Ricono

Feb 11, 2018
Basically each season ends with the MC and most other students returning to their homes for a few weeks / months. So the timeline goes something like this:
  • Season 1 Prologue (the game introduction, at the home of Don, Olivia, Samantha, and Ashley). Then you have Year 1, Semester 1 at Cordale Academy, with all students returning home at the end.
  • Season 2 Prologue (the season introduction, at the same home as previously, where some events happen while the MC's back home again). Then there's Year 1, Semester 2 (at Cordale again), with some students having gone for the semester, on exchange or personal matters. Everyone returns home at the end.
  • Season 3 Prologue (the season introduction, like with Season 2, with events back home with the MC). Everyone then returns again to Cordale and you begin going through Year 2, Semester 1. More things have changed, as the MC and his classmates are in their second year (and so have different classes, for example).
So when everyone returns home (but before the game takes you through what actually happens at home), you should get the game asking you to make a save for the next season. Keep each season in a separate game folder. I have a Lust Academy folder and then a Season 1, Season 2, and Season 3 folder within that. And finally have have the folder for each update inside a season folder.

When you start the next season, you should choose to start a new game and follow the prompt to import your season save (different from a normal save you make). After it's imported, the game should just continue with the MC back home and go from there.
Not quite what i meant. I was wondering if season end trigger is doing a questline, or something like having x weeks pass which would, in fact, turn it into a time limit

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not quite what i meant. I was wondering if season end trigger is doing a questline, or something like having x weeks pass which would, in fact, turn it into a time limit
When you finish all quests for the "Main" (shown on the characters screen, under the MC's portrait at the very top of the list), then the end of the semester happens. IIRC the final "Main" quest triggers the end of the season automatically (although I might be misremembering). I believe that can happen even if you leave some characters' progress unfinished, although I've never done that to confirm.

Sega Ricono

Feb 11, 2018
When you finish all quests for the "Main" (shown on the characters screen, under the MC's portrait at the very top of the list), then the end of the semester happens. IIRC the final "Main" quest triggers the end of the season. I believe that can happen even if you leave some characters' progress unfinished, although I've never done that to confirm.
An, gotcha, thanks. That is much more clear

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
No Victoria, no fun. I agree.
Well I won't show a spoiler, but.....
In version 3.7.1 the MC get's bitten on his scrotum by a monster, and guess what, Victoria is very happy to suck and pump out all the poison for him lol
You will love it.
Hmm on second thoughts I will show a spoiler, but only of when he get's bitten hehe

I guess you could say, Victoria sucks the life back into him, after the monster try's to bite off his manhood..

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
In version 3.7.1 the MC get's bitten on his scrotum by a monster, and guess what, Victoria is very happy to suck and pump out all the poison for him lol
You will love it.
Hmm on second thoughts I will show a spoiler, but only of when he get's bitten hehe

I guess you could say, Victoria sucks the life back into him, after the monster try's to bite off his manhood..

View attachment 3321301
Thanks bro! Victoria is quite changed, but I still like it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SHREDDER1976

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
View attachment 3286677
It's always a good idea to look at the tags for a game when deciding whether or not to play it... If, while playing an AVN or sandbox, you encounter content you find distasteful and the category of that content is listed in the game's tags, that's on you.

With regard to the "sleep sex" tag: First, IMO it would be more accurately labeled as "sleep molestation" in this game, as there is no penis-penetrating-vagina/anus coital sex that occurs during the "sleep sex"; it is generally groping coupled with masterbating and then cumming on various parts of the "victim's" body. I suspect that the "rape" tag is due to this being non-consensual, as I am not aware of any other rape content that occurs in the game. The mini-monologue in NebulousShooter's "Edit2" image is a case of the MC talking dirty (to himself) rather than a statement of intent to have vaginal or anal sex with Samantha while she sleeps. It should also be noted that the "sleep sex" content is COMPLETELY optional, and in no way affects the MC's relationships with any of the LIs, or any other elements of gameplay.
Mc talking dirty to himself :WaitWhat: , that is head canon if I ever seen one. The most likely scenario is the game just assumes that most players would play the MC as rape pest and since the code is shit, of course the game doesn't check if you actually picked sleep sex options. The same way doesn't check if you picked gay scenes and can just jump into sex with Elijah with no buildup, dialogue, or conflicting monologue about MC suddenly being BI.

The game doesn't care about previous choices, just sees you have LGBT+ content toggled on. That wasn't the case in first game, you could still chose independently for each character and scene, now its like the relationships reset and nothing carried over. I can't wait to see what horrors expect me in S3 if bugs and inconsistencies keep getting ignored and new ones pilled on.

I bet the rape tag is there just to avoid the NTR tag, because the scene in question a LI after you start dating her, is tied naked by one of the MC's antagonists and she can get a plug in her ass and almost forced into a BJ, as in his dick is on her lips.(based on MC choice to wait, which I still have no idea why those choices exist, other than baiting the cucks, because there is never a positive outcome in waiting in terms of plot and the LI always end up in sexual situations)

Sleep Sex, as inaccurate a tag as it is, because lets be honest its rape, period, covers the type of scenes you mentioned. Sleep sex at night in their bed, optional, anywhere else, any choice to ogle a LI that is asleep, or unconscious 9/10 times ends in MC molesting a LI and me having to rollback and pick don't look at her tits, or panties :FacePalm:

And now, like I said, you have his thoughts of doing stuff like that regardless of how I played him the entire game.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
It's been a while since i played this game S1 iirc.
Can you reject/avoid LI's in the vn mode, or do you need to play sandbox and just ignore their events ? I remember really disliking a few, like the succubus.
the Succubus and the Ebony Goddess are the only ones I liked and of course they both left and still haven't returned yet where I'm at(early S2)
Kinda like the younger sister, but since she seems dead set into being a whore I think I am going to drop kick her the first moment I can. :cautious:

Jennider100

Feb 2, 2020
Need some help in the game, I am stuck in the main quest. I have to meet Penny in Dale to continue, but I cant find her anywhere. (Yes she has survived).

Last edited:

paopsst

Dec 21, 2021
You will love it.

View attachment 3321301
You can be our hero sir. Please set all the cock on this planet free! :D

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes